*****Freak's (Ben's) night before the LSU game, admittedly off topic thread

@joevol33 I'm going to Kentucky next weekend, going with my parents and brother's family to the Noah's Ark Encounter.
Oh cool, you gotta find some "grippos" in a gas station up there and try them. BBQ potato chips, they're awesome! Hope you guys have fun, I haven't gotten to go yet.

@joevol33 I'm going to Kentucky next weekend, going with my parents and brother's family to the Noah's Ark Encounter.
Took my daughter there about 6-7 years ago. Was relatively new..... hopefully its built up a little bit since then. We had a blast! I could not believe how big the Ark was until we pulled into the parking lot. You & yours will have a good time.

My wife and I are in Charleston SC for our anniversary. Yes I made the mistake up of getting married in October, but my wife and I always watch the game. Just ate at Husk, awesome restaurant. Lewis BBQ for lunch which was great as well. But I will be looking for a bar to watch the game tomorrow. Go Vols!

Last edited:
So 2 weeks ago, for my first time ever, I fried up some gator bites before the game. not great not terrible but I got the result I wanted!! And I learned enough to absolutely do it again next year! So this week to try and break another 5 game losing streak I’m going to make homeade corn dogs. 🤭

Took my daughter there about 6-7 years ago. Was relatively new..... hopefully its built up a little bit since then. We had a blast! I could not believe how big the Ark was until we pulled into the parking lot. You & yours will have a good time.
Thanks, I'm excited. They're going to the Creation Museum Saturday but I'll be at the hotel watching the Bama/Tennessee game. They're all Bama fans so I'm glad they'll be gone.

I've watched some videos about the Ark on YouTube, it looks huge.

Who's going to the game tomorrow? Are you already down there, if so what are you doing down there tonight?

Anybody have big plans for the game? Menu's? Etcetera...

Yall know the deal.
Already down here. Got here at 11:30 for lunch. Had dinner with my wife tonight. Going to bed now to get up at 3 AM (yes, you read that correctly) to set up shop and find a parking spot. Exited for a fun day and a big DUB!

VN Store

Back