Franklin turns Pirate on Commodore Recruiting Class

Good I'm sick of all this little brother crap. They should have known this was inevitable. I love to see them turn on him thought.

they will feel the consequences of missing a recruiting class. we know how it feels. id be lying if i said i wasnt enjoying this. they been givin us hell about everything for the last couple years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
watching this all unfold right in front of me while I either put on a good face for certain folk or laugh my ass off at others is fun. So glad this happened and it's unfolding just as I hoped.
Suckit Vandy.

Reactions: 2 people
watching this all unfold right in front of me while I either put on a good face for certain folk or laugh my ass off at others is fun. So glad this happened and it's unfolding just as I hoped.
Suckit Vandy.

The sad part is, they're going to make a good hire.

They won't be as good for awhile though. This recruiting class is done for.

They peaked man. And it's over. Haven't seen any black and gold yesterday or today. What a pleasant sight.
And one recruiting class costs you for years to come. Couple of bad ones in a row and you see what happens when you have the fans, following, bldgs, etc that UT has. Vandy will have 20k in the stands next year and the next HC knows it.

Reactions: 1 person
They peaked man. And it's over. Haven't seen any black and gold yesterday or today. What a pleasant sight.
And one recruiting class costs you for years to come. Couple of bad ones in a row and you see what happens when you have the fans, following, bldgs, etc that UT has. Vandy will have 20k in the stands next year and the next HC knows it.

I agree they peaked. Absolutely.

They only hire that would worry me would be Mason. Why he would go there with that fan support, I do not know.

Why would they make a good hire? It's been pointed out before that coaches didn't exactly want the UT job, why in the heck would they want to go to Vandy which is going to be in a way worse situation?

Reactions: 2 people
Why would they make a good hire? It's been pointed out before that coaches didn't exactly want the UT job, why in the heck would they want to go to Vandy which is going to be in a way worse situation?

Our program can hire head coaches away from BCS schools unlike theirs. They have to settle for coordinators who don't know taking the job at West End High School is a career suicide.

Exactly why coaches should never get to leave or be fired before contract is up! Kids left behind due to broken trust

Our program can hire head coaches away from BCS schools unlike theirs. They have to settle for coordinators who don't know taking the job at West End High School is a career suicide.

Cincy was technically a BCS school but more like a high end mid-major.

VN Store

Back