Franklin is a D-bag!!!!

Franklin was Vandy's 2nd choice. They wanted Malzahn. Guess he has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. Not gonna do it by running his suck hole and not producing. Nobody cares about how many moral victories he's had.

I KNEW it was more than just his baseless priggish attitude that I did not like about him.

Separated at birth from Ray Nagin.

Go Deacs
Roll Wave
Hooray Mitch Landrieu.

Attachments

• Vandy coach.jpg
    Vandy coach.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Vandy coach 2.jpg
    Vandy coach 2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 271
I cannot stress this enough:

SOMEONE with access to Tigerdroppings MUST bring this to LSUFreek's attention.

Reactions: 1 person
Vandy fans in general are douchebags.

There was a Vandy fan beside me a section D talking about "Tyler Gay" and how bad he sucks, and when we confronted him about Vandy's ****e quarterback sucking with both his hands healthy he claimed he wasn't a Vandy fan.

Typical.

Its always the guy with the biggest mouth that has the biggest va-jay-jay.

Get the speculum.

vandy-fans-sad_display_image.jpg

It's freaking Vanderbilt. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with the win, but it's Vanderbilt. This should be an automatic win, and we shouldn't be concerned with what Vandy does. I don't care enough about Vandy to be angry about Franklin.

they're all D-bags....especially Jelesky...what a dirty bastard he is....the SEC should suspend his azz for a year over his continual dirty play and Franklin should bench him as well....but he is a bastard too

I was thinking, somebody should warn Wake Forest ... but I guess they were scouting this game, so they should know.

It's freaking Vanderbilt. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with the win, but it's Vanderbilt. This should be an automatic win, and we shouldn't be concerned with what Vandy does. I don't care enough about Vandy to be angry about Franklin.

I just like when inferior *****es who run their mouths get put in their place.

VN Store

Back