Fox being sued for allegedly broadcasting ‘lies’ about Dominion

That's taking the conduct of extremist elements from within a party, and implying that it represents the norm.

Do you think the conduct of "The Proud Boys" and "Oath Keepers" best represents the beliefs and ideals of the average member of the Republican Party? I don't.
So are you, Luther, LG, EL extremist because you quite often quote use these extremist views as parts of your arguments against trump...so your all either extremists or that is representative behavior of the Democratic party.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
So are you, Luther, LG, EL extremist because you quite often quote use these extremist views as parts of your arguments against trump...so your all either extremists or that is representative behavior of the Democratic party.
That's not true .... but whatever. Think what you want.

Literally nothing you stated is true.
Going to assume you referring to the left wing "fact checkers" that came out en mass to try and debubk the poll with word play etc ...bottom line it's already come out that Biden is link directly to he suppression of the laptop...
Numerous polls suggest transparency of the laptop would have changed enough votes ..
My guess is no matter what proof comes out you and your ilk will never believe because it doesn't fit in your view of Trump

You see what you want ... and are often wrong when you state things as facts.
As well as you...you take in MSM like Stormy...and often state thing in a grandiose manner when there is nothing there except what Dems have been doing for years. You also express extremist view regarding Trump, if you don't like being labeled that way..then change and get off the Democrats plantation

Reactions: AM64
I’d venture to say that the coverage of Fox and conservatives is more for division than information. Amazing with all going on today, this is their front page.

MSNBC News - Breaking News and News Today | Latest News
Let us know when MSNBC agrees to settle a defamation lawsuit out-of-court, with a financial sum payment of more than $750 million to the plaintiff. As of this moment, Fox News is in a class by themselves.

As well as you...you take in MSM like Stormy...and often state thing in a grandiose manner when there is nothing there except what Dems have been doing for years. You also express extremist view regarding Trump, if you don't like being labeled that way..then change and get off the Democrats plantation
Never goes into specifics .... always deflects.

Never goes into specifics .... always deflects.
Everything you post is an extremist view against Trump...sorry I'm not gonna post 50 links and rewrite the same BS over and over as if some grand point has been made..you worried about being seen as an extremist read your own crap...if you can't see it then just realize that is because an extremist viewpoint is normal for you. I'm done with this...it's gone on to long and you'll just prove it again in your next Trump hating post.

Numerous polls suggest transparency of the laptop would have changed enough votes ..
To flip 3 states? That is ridiculous. You are delusional. Biden won Pennsylvania by more than 80,00 votes. Biden won Michigan by more than 150,000 votes. Post a link to even one poll which says that. You won't do it.

Even if Trump had won Georgia and Arizona, that still would have left him short of the necessary 270 electoral college votes needed to win the election.

Let us know when MSNBC agrees to settle a defamation lawsuit out-of-court, with a financial sum payment of more than $750 million to the plaintiff. As of this moment, Fox News is in a class by themselves.
Market value for attacking a kid and settling out of court is less. NBC/MSNBC did settle with Sandman as opposed to defending. But speaking of class all by themselves…settlement with a 16 year.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Market value for attacking a kid and settling out of court is less. NBC/MSNBC did settle with Sandman as opposed to defending. But speaking of class all by themselves…settlement with a 16 year.
Like I said, let me know when MSNBC agrees to settle a defamation lawsuit, with a financial sum payment of more than $750 million to the plaintiff.

Fox News agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems over 10x their market value = A class by themselves.

To flip 3 states? That is ridiculous. You are delusional. Biden won Pennsylvania by more than 80,00 votes. Biden won Michigan by more than 150,000 votes. Post a link to even one poll which says that. You won't do it.

Even if Trump had won Georgia and Arizona, that still would have left him short of the necessary 270 electoral college votes needed to win the election.
Poll: 79% Say ‘Truthful’ Coverage of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Would Have Changed 2020 Election | Farsnews Agency

And here is where you attack the source as not legit enough for you, which means u less it CNN etc you don't believe it

VN Store

Back