Four WNBA Lady Vols

T.J.

Playing on four different teams competing for a WNBA championship.

I'm a happy Lady Vol fan🤗
My favorite team are the Los Angeles Sparks! That's who I'm wanting to win it all. Candace Parker got all my cheers!

If not L.A. then Diamond Deshields & the Chicago Sky. Shekinna Strickland is very deserving for her Connecticut Sun. And there is Mercedes Russell who is finally showing how good a player she is. Unfortunately her Seattle Storm has to battle L.A.

Sorry Cedes but Candace got this!

Congrats & good luck to all our beloved Lady Vols.

I hope everyone gets a chance to watch the playoffs. I'm excited and hyped for our Lady Vols this season the WNBA games will help with my anticipation.

Playing on four different teams competing for a WNBA championship.

I'm a happy Lady Vol fan🤗
My favorite team are the Los Angeles Sparks! That's who I'm wanting to win it all. Candace Parker got all my cheers!

If not L.A. then Diamond Deshields & the Chicago Sky. Shekinna Strickland is very deserving for her Connecticut Sun. And there is Mercedes Russell who is finally showing how good a player she is. Unfortunately her Seattle Storm has to battle L.A.

Sorry Cedes but Candace got this!

Congrats & good luck to all our beloved Lady Vols.

I hope everyone gets a chance to watch the playoffs. I'm excited and hyped for our Lady Vols this season the WNBA games will help with my anticipation.

Did you see the wild, game winning shot today by Hamby (LVA)? Will be on highlights, WOW!

Got to be the dumbest play Vandersloot has ever made to try to make that pass instead of just maintaining her dribble and getting to the foul line at the worst. Hamby's shot was awesome!

Having 4 LVLS in the WNBA playoffs is just absolutely magnificent!!!!! All of these ladies have endured, overcome, and achieved so much. To all of you, Candice, SheKinna, Mercedes, and Diamond I say THANK YOU AND GO LADY VOLS. Ladies we love all of you, but I'm running with Candice and the LA SPARKS-- I HOPE THIS WNBA CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE YOUR NEW OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: T.J.
I'd have more faith that Candace and the Sparks could come back from being down 0-2 to make this series more interesting if they hadn't suffered total beat-downs in the first two games. o_O Happy for Strick, though!! :D

But I have to admit -- and this may take me off everyone's Christmas card list -- my favorite TEAM in these playoffs is, by far, the Washington Mystics. What's not to love about them?! Del Donne is a phenomenal player and, incredibly, maybe an even better person. And Emma Meesseman -- GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!! The entire roster has the type of energy and focus that I enjoy watching, and it doesn't hurt that I've wished for the Mystics to be successful ever since Chamique Holdsclaw played for them. Also, I have long since been convinced that Mike Thiebault is the best coach in the W.

I'd still like for Candace to finish the season on a high note personally, even if the Sparks are eliminated in 3.

Reactions: T.J.
It appears that the Mystics & Sun are headed for a collision. They are the two best teams. Down 0-2 the Aces & Sparks can win at home to even the series. The difficult part is going back on the road for game 5.

This is for sure if the Sun go to the finals I hope they win. Only because they got Shekinna.

VN Store

Back