Four sec teams

Zues1

You can doooo it !
Someone from the SEC will make it to the final four. Which team will advance?

I don't think LSU does, but they seem to win a lot of games at the end with the refs in their back pocket; see Waters' three steps yesterday at the end.

Reactions: amorange
UK over Auburn in the Elite 8. UT and UK in the final four. I don't think LSU survives Duke.

No chance that KY beats Auburn. I picked KY over AU on my bracket, but I don’t think so now after yesterday’s games. Auburn is strong.
Yet they still almost (probably should have) lost to NMSU. But I agree, they're gonna be tough to beat the way they're playing. Something seems to have clicked with them and it's safe to say they're playing their best basketball at the end of the year.

Reactions: ttocswob
Yet they still almost (probably should have) lost to NMSU. But I agree, they're gonna be tough to beat the way they're playing. Something seems to have clicked with them and it's safe to say they're playing their best basketball at the end of the year.

It’s not unrealistic to think they could meet Duke in the NC game. They’re playing great ball now, and with Pearl, well...he’s a damn good coach.

I believe Auburn knocks off N. Carolina and goes to the final four. Wrecks my bracket but think that's the way it is. I believe We win over Purdue but not in a runaway game. Possible that we face Auburn in the finals.

Auburn played four really good games in Nashville. They played ok in the NMSU game until they went brain dead in the last couple of minutes.

It’s not unrealistic to think they could meet Duke in the NC game. They’re playing great ball now, and with Pearl, well...he’s a damn good coach.
I've been impressed by their defensive effort. If they keep playing like that and can keep knocking down shots, I think they're capable of beating just about anyone.

Reactions: Capt Straight

VN Store

Back