Four of our "Veterans" were collectively 2-19

Yep, ita waaaaay in his head, now. Santi looks to be heading there, as well. Reminds me of Jordan Bowden's senior year. He got into a super-long, half-season funk.
When Vescovi shoots with fluidity and in rhythm, he knocks them down. He seems to get in spells where he looks to be aiming and guiding it, especially this year. When wide open he often looks like he's shooting a free throw

Reactions: chuckiepoo
James contributes in so many ways and historically has struggled at times offensively, this isn't surprising. Doesn't mean he isn't valuable and he needs to continue to shoot his shots. Vescovi is a bit more perplexing as he had some wide-open 3's which in the past were like layups for him. Thought he was working out of his funk but it continues. Given Gainey is his primary backup and hasn't been shooting well at all, we are weak at the 2G spot offensively right now. Mashack will be up and down offensively. Much like JJJ, he still contributes in many ways.

Have plenty of time to get everyone in sync. I would reduce Gainey's minutes and give Dilione more run spelling Zeigler and would get Estrella in the rotation at the 5. We continue to play 7-8 guys only, I worry we will be exhausted by the time March/April comes particularly if we continue pushing tempo which we should be doing with this squad.

We got punched in the mouth by msu. They were more aggressive and more physical. Most of our guys are soft. Our 5th year 5 star folded. Thank goodness ZZ was there to battle and claw us back in it. I truly believe if Curry played for CB he would've lost his range and never would've made the NBA. Barnes is where shooters go to fizzle out. But, this is the best we've ever been so, I'll allow it.

VN Store

Back