Four Aces.....

She don`t need to replace anyone. With her skills and shooting the 3 ball she will see a lot of playing time.
She don`t need to replace anyone. With her skills and shooting the 3 ball she will see a lot of playing time.

Again, who is she replacing in the line up... if you followed the thread it was 5 players at five different positions and talked about their height. Unless there is a rule change where 6 players can now play together on the court she can’t play with the players mentioned since we were talking about height and how they match up against the best in the SEC size wise...
But to stick with the flow of the thread I had commented on ... 5’9” Littleton vs 6’0” Salary or 6’1” Darby since we are talking about possible bench players now

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
one interesting fact for me is the recruitment , regional stayed close to home, for both the last two years.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Why is no one mentioning the young woman from Spain?

Did something happen with her? Or is she in another class?

This'll help you with remembering what class they're in

wbbl.png

Note: in this year's class Keyen Green is in it but a grad transfer so she is on the top
Note: If we keep the roster at 12, there will only be one open slot for filling with the 22-23 class (Rae Burrell)....this opens the door for Coach K to go after a top 1-2-3 player if the type of player she feels she needs is in that upper echelon.

This'll help you with remembering what class they're in

View attachment 290219

Note: in this year's class Keyen Green is in it but a grad transfer so she is on the top
Note: If we keep the roster at 12, there will only be one open slot for filling with the 22-23 class (Rae Burrell)....this opens the door for Coach K to go after a top 1-2-3 player if the type of player she feels she needs is in that upper echelon.

Thanks for that!

Seems like Marta didn't commit all that long ago so I got confused as to which class she was in with all of the other commitments coming in.

I've heard a million versions of OTR and that's got to be the worst yet. Sorry, not sorry!

VN Store

Back