Fortnite (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Super fun BR, and it's free. I think you are going to see a lot of failed games package themselves around BR play in the future thanks to the successes of H1 and PUBG. As a console player I'm thinking there's going to be a flurry of them for us to play in the coming year.

I hope so. I think that's my favorite game type now

Super fun BR, and it's free. I think you are going to see a lot of failed games package themselves around BR play in the future thanks to the successes of H1 and PUBG. As a console player I'm thinking there's going to be a flurry of them for us to play in the coming year.

Fortnite wasn't a failed game

Fortnite wasn't a failed game

from my understanding it is.

I was passed off as this great campaign/base building mmo that isn't an mmo. and it has turned into just another BR game with some building.

I got a couple friends who were totally into it before release, bought the early access nonsense and had talked me into it enough where I was considering it. since release they have put in about 10 hours. and these are guys who will put days into crap games.

Fortnite was making money. They have a heavy microtransaction system in the game and they were making money off it. Still are.

And I would say the Fortnite solo campaign is a fun game. Could have been really good but they fizzled out on the campaign and it's way too heavy pay to win. I can't imagine a free to play player lasting very long on the solo side. You hit progress walls after 20-30 hours that are brutal.

I put in way too many hours on the solo campaign when it came out. I enjoyed it but it's a super heavy grind game with pay to win looming over you. I think they just ran out of ideas on how to finish that portion.

Amazing how popular Fortnite BR has become. And what are they gaining from it? No micro-transactions in it. Where's the money? Just odd.

trying to avoid a lawsuit, false advertising. they are taking the route that if enough people have fun in the game anyway that they won't sue for not fulfilling the advertising.

trying to avoid a lawsuit, false advertising. they are taking the route that if enough people have fun in the game anyway that they won't sue for not fulfilling the advertising.

What false advertising are you referring to. FTR I got this game early access months ago. Just not sure what you are saying was false advertising....not arguing.

What false advertising are you referring to. FTR I got this game early access months ago. Just not sure what you are saying was false advertising....not arguing.

Just what I have heard on campaign stuff. No real base building opportunities. Equipment was wonky AF didn't work as it should, the way classes worked. Apparently 1 was never worth taking the melee one I think. Said the builders we're worthless until high tier so much that you needed two to run, at which point it was broke. Also read a lot of the missions you can't complete on your own so you have to have a group to run it.

Just what I have heard on campaign stuff. No real base building opportunities. Equipment was wonky AF didn't work as it should, the way classes worked. Apparently 1 was never worth taking the melee one I think. Said the builders we're worthless until high tier so much that you needed two to run, at which point it was broke. Also read a lot of the missions you can't complete on your own so you have to have a group to run it.

Like most things you hear some of that is probably true. The base Fortnite game needs help but it wasn't a POS by any means.

Been playing BR on PC. Having fun. Have a few top 5 finishes.

If you have discord, post your name. I'll add you :)

I downloaded this for PC Sunday night. I'm downright awful, but I do have one top 15 to my name in my first match I ever played. Lol. I don't quite understand the building aspect.

I've played the BR a few times, first time playing I got 3rd but that's the highest I've ever gotten, played duos a few times did good a few times, it's really fun I haven't played the campaign though

And after talking to a buddy who has I'm not dure I will

Got like 8 squad wins and 5 duos. Played my first game of solo last night and got a win in it. Gonna have to start working on building more, seems people are starting to get pretty good at it late in game.

Got like 8 squad wins and 5 duos. Played my first game of solo last night and got a win in it. Gonna have to start working on building more, seems people are starting to get pretty good at it late in game.

Yeah watching YouTubers like D4 and H2O delirious helps a lot. They're really good

The battle royal is fantastic. If any adult wants to play sometime message me on xbox. My gamertag is r3spawn3d.

Double pump has given way to pump-tac smg now.

Fortunate not to have encountered this yet.

My squad finally won a round:) Started and ended in the Towers and was crazy dropping in looking like something from paratroopers dropping into Normandy.

Fortunate not to have encountered this yet.

My squad finally won a round:) Started and ended in the Towers and was crazy dropping in looking like something from paratroopers dropping into Normandy.

Risky play starting in the Towers.

I snagged a dominant win the other day with a squad consisting of myself, a friend that I know, and two random 12 year olds.

I think between us we had around 15 eliminations including me absolutely waxing three guys from a squad with a sniper rifle. We started and ended around Pleasant Park.

Fortnite Twitch Prime Skins: How to Get the Amazon Prime Fortnite Skins

a0e64284-2e4c-436c-ad78-8f9afed4e866.png

FYI - Twitch Prime will be giving away the two skins and glider shown above for Fortnite BR (if you have Amazon Prime then you have Twitch Prime for free). The article said that they were supposed to drop this past weekend but from what I'm reading most people think that they will drop on Thursday, 3-1-18 (beginning of the month).

Reactions: 1 person
Risky play starting in the Towers.

I snagged a dominant win the other day with a squad consisting of myself, a friend that I know, and two random 12 year olds.

I think between us we had around 15 eliminations including me absolutely waxing three guys from a squad with a sniper rifle. We started and ended around Pleasant Park.

Haunted Hills/Pleasant park is my favorite area to land. Anarchy acres is next then salty springs

VN Store

Back