Fortnite (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Ok. I sometimes play and my kids play on the xbox one. here is the issue. the lagging. it is constant that they really don't play anymore since its so bad. any advice to try and fix it. thanks

Ok. I sometimes play and my kids play on the xbox one. here is the issue. the lagging. it is constant that they really don't play anymore since its so bad. any advice to try and fix it. thanks

Switch consoles would be my suggestion.

You mean it lags when you're both playing? Whats your internet speed?

Is it strange to have never play the game, but still do the dances..... And do them often?

Not a fan of the spammy crap added lately like the turrets, airplanes, that garbage sword...

So far I like season 8. I do think the fire and ice + dragons and krakens themes will tie into GoT in the coming weeks. I got lucky as heck on that cannon damage challenge. Sounds like a lot of players are hung up on it.

With chapter 2 dropping this morning. are any of yall playing and if so, what did you think?

I’m on Switch so can’t compare, but a lot of new mechanics. New Terrain elements are interesting. Mountains you can walk up, bushes you can walk into, water that won’t cause fall damage from height.

Movement is a factor again. I haven’t seen a rift or launchpad. Feels a lot like the earlier seasons again. Especially with the rank matching.

I'm going to try it again but I don't see it replacing apex as my primary BR.
Hit me up on Apex. HatchetJack28.

Disclaimer: It's like I told B4H in the Apex thread. I'm not good. Typically if I'm trying to win I just follow around the best player on the team and try to keep him or her alive with Lifeline.

Hit me up on Apex. HatchetJack28.

Disclaimer: It's like I told B4H in the Apex thread. I'm not good. Typically if I'm trying to win I just follow around the best player on the team and try to keep him or her alive with Lifeline.

I'm on console, Xbox, gamertag: r3spawn3d. Feel free to add me. Send a message on xbox so I know who's messaging me. I'm happy to play not so good players in casual modes. If I solely feel like winning I have a squad for that.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Just got started........been playing with my son and his cousins........pretty fun......like the lightsabers and star wars stuff

Reactions: Freak
Gotten back into it lately, having fun but it's unreliable to find good squad members randomly. If anyone wants to add me, thatd be cool. I'm usually on with my cousin, were just average....nothing special at all. We just like having fun, but it does get irritating getting crappy squad members (don't mean crappy as in skill level, any skill level is welcomed, we just want people that are good teamates and work together.) when we don't feel like doing duos.

VN Store

Back