Jason Whitten
Heath Shuler
Peyton Manning
AJ Johnson
Curt Maggitt
Jalen Hurd

:rock:
GBO!!

I wanted to say Reggie White but I didn't get to watch him live in a vol uniform( that I was old enough to remember).

Seen him in the NFL so I vote that I get a pass on this one.

Reggie White

Reactions: 1 person
Bobby Scott, Conrad Graham, Jackie Walker, Steve Kiner, Dewey Warren, Richmond Flowers, Larry Seivers, Condredge Holloway, Tim Priest, Bobby Majors, Dale Jones, Pete Panuska, Big Sam Henderson, Craig Puki, Jimmy Streater, Peyton, Peerless Price, Joey Clinkscales, Al Wilson, Bill Bates, Tony Thompson, JJ McCleskey, ......

Meachem averaged 115/game in '06?

Wow, really? I know he could house one but I remember him as always being there for a 1st down. Very dependable to keep the drive going. Idk he avg that much per game though. That's impressive.

DT- Billy Ratliff #40

I don't think he gets enough credit for how disruptive he was as a D lineman. When you watch games from 96-98, notice how often he makes plays in the other teams backfield.

Reactions: 1 person
Cedric Houston. I loved watching him run! He wasn't the most naturally talented RB we ever had but man, every time he carried the ball he looked like he was giving it everything he had. There was never a question of effort from him.

Wow, really? I know he could house one but I remember him as always being there for a 1st down. Very dependable to keep the drive going. Idk he avg that much per game though. That's impressive.

I don't know for sure I heard it on the Georgia Tennessee replay from that year. Makes sense why he was drafted so high if true.

VN Store

Back