Former Vols in the AAF

There was one game on the NFL network Sunday night. Surprised me it was on there. Missed it cause of Walking Dead but watched some of the others. Hey,its football so I'll watch.
I guess I need to binge watch walking dead....I have not watched it in 2 seasons. The last episode I watched was when Rick died.....but I did not watch any episodes before or after that. I knew that he was dying so I watched that one.

I kind of feel like the Memphis jersey looks like a crappy alternate uniform someone made for the Titans in Madden.

Regardless, I hope the AAF takes off. Hopefully the XFL does too. Competition’s good for everyone.

I kind of feel like the Memphis jersey looks like a crappy alternate uniform someone made for the Titans in Madden.

Regardless, I hope the AAF takes off. Hopefully the XFL does too. Competition’s good for everyone.
Yeah I think the unis need an uprgrade. Starting off with throwing the starter junk away.

There is a significant amount of football talent coming out of college that isn't in the league. I'm glad there is now a decent spot for it. The teams and the league will have some growing pains, but I'm onboard. I also like another opportunity to see former Vols.

I love how they used it to keep most regional players on teams in there regions. Oddly there are no northern teams and really none in the Midwest. I works live to go see one of these games in ATL or Bham.

Too Cold for outdoor stadiums and I'm not sure the size of the crowd will justify turning the heat on in a dome...................things may change.

Did anyone watch this over the weekend?

Pig Howard (Memphis) caught four passes for 33 yards and ran it once for four yards.

Rajion Neal (Memphis) had three carries for four yards and caught three passes for 12 yards.

Corey Vereen (Memphis) played had three tackles and two qb hits.

Montori Hughes (Memphis) had one tackle.

Dallas Thomas started at right guard for Memphis.

Colton Jumper (Memphis) and Justin Martin (Memphis) apparently played but did not record any stats.

Matt Sims was 15-28 for 126 yards for Atlanta.
I like how the teams in the AAF try to get players from their regions,it's nice and a really unique approach. It's great to see so many former Tennessee players getting a chance in the AAF and i hope a lot of Tennessee players and former Tennessee players get to play in the XFL in 2020.

I like how the teams in the AAF try to get players from their regions,it's nice and a really unique approach. It's great to see so many former Tennessee players getting a chance in the AAF and i hope a lot of Tennessee players and former Tennessee players get to play in the XFL in 2020.

It may be because they have to commute to work,

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
The Atlanta Legends? Name change is required immediately. Suggestions?

Aviators (off the top of my head)

The Atlanta Rappers
The Atlanta Madias

The Atlanta Altruists

The Atlanta Alternative

The Atlanta Ascension

The Atlanta Aspic

The Atlanta Copperheads

I watched three of the four games and I enjoyed all of them. No political BS, just football the way it should be played. I'm a fan and will continue watching.

I watched three of the four games and I enjoyed all of them. No political BS, just football the way it should be played. I'm a fan and will continue watching.
I think the AAF will survive and I think it will most likely wind up being an NFL minor league system. I could see the AAF merging with the XFL ,that starts in 2020, in the future.

VN Store

Back