Former Vol Coach Bill Battle hospitalized with COVID-19.

Reactions: sechamp2012
I would be surprised if he survives this. There is no cure for Multiple Myeloma Cancer, even thought the stem cell transplant does help to extend life expectancy; but combined with covid 19 and at his age, would make it that much more likely he won't be able to survive it.

Prayers with him but what you stated is true age + another condition. Like Herman Cain who at 74
had battled stage 4 colon cancer in 2006 takes a toll on the body. The age + other variables make Covid a killer. I suspect very few die who are young and do not have another health condition they are facing or faced.
Prayers to our Vols as they come together and the staff and support staff. Hopefully they will separate the vulnerable with chance of comorbidity.

Reactions: feathersax
I would be surprised if he survives this. There is no cure for Multiple Myeloma Cancer, even thought the stem cell transplant does help to extend life expectancy; but combined with covid 19 and at his age, would make it that much more likely he won't be able to survive it.
According to the article linked by @PlanetVolunteer Coach Battle expects to make a full recovery. That’s awesome news !

Prayers with him but what you stated is true age + another condition. Like Herman Cain who at 74
had battled stage 4 colon cancer in 2006 takes a toll on the body. The age + other variables make Covid a killer. I suspect very few die who are young and do not have another health condition they are facing or faced.
Prayers to our Vols as they come together and the staff and support staff. Hopefully they will separate the vulnerable with chance of comorbidity.

I really worry about one of our assistant coaches.
Won’t say his name but if he happens to be diabetic, Covid might kill him. Please keep him as isolated as possible, UT.

I really worry about one of our assistant coaches.
Won’t say his name but if he happens to be diabetic, Covid might kill him. Please keep him as isolated as possible, UT.

Yes diabetic is one of many comorbidity and excessive overweight also causes breathing problems they should pinpoint these people that are vulnerable and protect them at all cost for their families good and for Volnation we want bad news to be in the rearview mirror moving forward. Lets take the knowledge we'e gained and use it.

I had a personal contact with Coach Battle back in the day. At that time he impressed me as a real gentleman. Watching him from afar for some 50+ years I have seen no reason to change my first opinion. I have thought he has been/is a class act. Even though we UT fans/supporters were not so "classy" at the end of his UT experience.

Reactions: ptcarter
Prayers for Coach Battle, and his family.

Not Possible. Everybody knows this whole Covid 19 was fabricated by the media to hurt Trump's reelection in November(?). This is fake newso_O

PS. On the serious side. I wish him well. Always thought he was a great guy!

ONE thing we know. It came for A Lab in Wuhan China. The details are still unclear as to how and why it got released. The OTHER thing we know. In spite of China being responsible for 150K Deaths in the US; and a few Million worldwide, the Democrats have YET to show any Disdain or uttered One Word condemning China for that happening. So YEAH, this thing is Political as hell. When; exactly, is Murder acceptable?

Reactions: 24/7vol
ONE thing we know. It came for A Lab in Wuhan China. The details are still unclear as to how and why it got released. The OTHER thing we know. In spite of China being responsible for 150K Deaths in the US; and a few Million worldwide, the Democrats have YET to show any Disdain or uttered One Word condemning China for that happening. So YEAH, this thing is Political as hell. When; exactly, is Murder acceptable?

Not aware of any proof that the virus was “manmade” or is a product of bioterrorism.

From the referenced article:

“….the burden of proof that this outbreak did not occur naturally is high, because as mentioned above, there are a lot of reasons to suggest that Covid-19 is exactly what it appears to be – an infectious coronavirus that spilled over from bats into a population that has already experienced a previous spillover event from a related virus."

Did Covid-19 Come From A Lab? Was It Deliberate Bioterrorism? A Biodefense Expert Explores The Clues

ONE thing we know. It came for A Lab in Wuhan China. The details are still unclear as to how and why it got released. The OTHER thing we know. In spite of China being responsible for 150K Deaths in the US; and a few Million worldwide, the Democrats have YET to show any Disdain or uttered One Word condemning China for that happening. So YEAH, this thing is Political as hell. When; exactly, is Murder acceptable?[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should ask the Florida governor?:cool:

Last edited:

CUOMO is the Governor who Sent Positive Patients into Nursing homes. FORCED nursing homes to Take them. And that pattern was repeated in at least 3 other Democrat run States. Keep your one sided political propaganda to yourself.

Reactions: buryMEinORANGE
Not aware of any proof that the virus was “manmade” or is a product of bioterrorism.

From the referenced article:

“….the burden of proof that this outbreak did not occur naturally is high, because as mentioned above, there are a lot of reasons to suggest that Covid-19 is exactly what it appears to be – an infectious coronavirus that spilled over from bats into a population that has already experienced a previous spillover event from a related virus."

Did Covid-19 Come From A Lab? Was It Deliberate Bioterrorism? A Biodefense Expert Explores The Clues

You can get the desired result by employing the Researcher who will deliver that result. When you control the MSM, you can always get YES! YES! when everyone knows the Truth Is NO. It's called Communism. Hello USSA.

VN Store

Back