Former VFL Alumni Game Highlights

I'm sorry but I think our guys are gonna get roasted in the TBT. I hate to say that but those "highlights" are not. Some of those other teams take that tourney very seriously and are made of current/recent pros.

Reactions: b-ball fan
I'm sorry but I think our guys are gonna get roasted in the TBT. I hate to say that but those "highlights" are not. Some of those other teams take that tourney very seriously and are made of current/recent pros.

No need to apologize - I see a lot of walking, fat ( chubby ) guys, and no defense .... a great cast of characters and VFL's but nothing resembling real basketball. Looked like a casting call for the Washington Generals or whoever that was that played against the Harlem Globetrotters. They also trotted along side
the globetrotters and tried not to defend too hard. Looked like good fun, but yea they may have trouble against teams that are a little more intense.

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
Bowden with 51!
Really ? Against who ? I love Bowden, with his shot, hops/athletic ability and defense, I thought he would be an all-SEC 2nd-teamer, at least his senior year. Didn't seem to quite have that Dog, in him, hope he found it

Really ? Against who ? I love Bowden, with his shot, hops/athletic ability and defense, I thought he would be an all-SEC 2nd-teamer, at least his senior year. Didn't seem to quite have that Dog, in him, hope he found it
Against fellow UT Alumn former bball stars. Bowden was one of my favs but boy did he have some cold slumps.

VN Store

Back