Former Ole Miss QB Bo Wallace...

volunteerlane

...is now the QB coach/coordinator at Marshall County High School. The #1 rival of his former high school Giles County. He will be coaching his little brother that will be sophomore.

Reactions: 6 people
Bo Wallace was/is a huge UT fan. Too bad Dooly, I mean doofey, was at the helm when he was recruited out of high school/community college.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 876
Last edited:
Reading between the lines, I may be wrong, but I think his point is...Former Ole Miss QB Bo Wallace is now the QB coach/coordinator at Marshall County High School. The #1 rival of his former high school Giles County. He will be coaching his little brother that will be sophomore.

Reactions: 6 people
...is now the QB coach/coordinator at Marshall County High School. The #1 rival of his former high school Giles County. He will be coaching his little brother that will be sophomore.

If you aren't able to play in the NFL, then start a career as a coach. Yesterday, it was Tiny Richardson at King's Academy. Today it is Bo "Didly" in Marshall County.

Reactions: 1 person
Reading between the lines, I may be wrong, but I think his point is...Former Ole Miss QB Bo Wallace is now the QB coach/coordinator at Marshall County High School. The #1 rival of his former high school Giles County. He will be coaching his little brother that will be sophomore.

Well, had you not cleared that up, I wouldn't have understood the OP. Thank you SOOOOO much.

Well, had you not cleared that up, I wouldn't have understood the OP. Thank you SOOOOO much.
Glad I could be of service. What actually transpired was someone replied to the OP saying something along the lines of "so what's your point"', my response, and several others were in reference to that, and the poster of that comment must have removed his post.

VN Store

Back