Former 5-star DT Aubrey Solomon joining the Vols

If we add Crouch and Wright, you identify this as "an ok class"?!? I didn't see any blue font, so I have to assume you are being serious. Adding Crouch and Wright would put us in the top 10!

Agreed TX.........after a 5-7 year and most of these recruits don't remember when Tennessee was good? I'd say this is shaping up to be a great class considering.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Has to sit out 2019 unfortunately.

giphy.gif

Oh my word. I read every single response. It was well worth the time invested. Thanks for posting that.
I particularly liked the comparisons of Tennessee to Ole Miss, as if we are a program who hasn't done anything since the 60s and never has pulled good recruits.

How is this possible? We don't even have a full coaching staff.
Fairly certain our nonexistent OC wouldn't be recruiting DT's. Even a rookie coach would know this.

However, way to go, pissing on a thread that every Vol fan should be excited about. Not sure this guy is the complete answer but he may very well have the tools to make a tremendous difference in our future and in my mind was a great get for CJP and staff.

We don’t have any bagmen. Recruits are starting to see from the outside of what is happening in our 2019 class. Now a little bit of fire is reaching the 2020 class. Dude I’d right about Tennessee though. Won’t be long that we will join the ranks of Bama and Georgia whipping up on each other. I wonder if Florida can join the ranks? I’m not going that far yet with them yet.

Good stuff on the UM board. They are pissed:
  • "Those who leave will pursue championships of life"
  • "So another powerhouse being built? Hopefully Tenn, Georgia and Bama will beat the piss out of each other next season." With a response of , "Why? So they can put THREE SEC teams in the CFP?"
  • "Time to start shopping for who we want in 2 years when they get busted. Hey, I know . . . how about Aubrey Solomon?"
  • "There's something funny going on down there." With a response of, "Except I'm not laughing."
  • "OK What the fu** is up with Tennessee and riding our balls lately?!?! Tennessee has started dropping mad bags recently and for whatever reason we are in the crossfire. First they take 4 star Gray, now they take former 5 star Solomon, and in a few hours they will get high 4 star Crouch. Also snatched up a 5 star from Georgia named Wanya Morris. And now getting interest from 2020 in state 5 star OL Justin Rogers who tweeted out a pic of himself in Tennessee gear today. They are legitimately targeting Michigan right now. Too much smoke for there to not be fire."

giphy (28).gif

How does that work if he doesn't go JUCO? Can he practice?

If he hadn't played at all I think there might be an argument let him get around sitting out, but since he apparently did play in two games in 2018, NCAA would probably give him a medical waiver to get that year back, but since he is transferring out, I don't think he's going to meet any of the trasfer terms necessary for immediate eligibility.

Good stuff on the UM board. They are pissed:
  • "Those who leave will pursue championships of life"
  • "So another powerhouse being built? Hopefully Tenn, Georgia and Bama will beat the piss out of each other next season." With a response of , "Why? So they can put THREE SEC teams in the CFP?"
  • "Time to start shopping for who we want in 2 years when they get busted. Hey, I know . . . how about Aubrey Solomon?"
  • "There's something funny going on down there." With a response of, "Except I'm not laughing."
  • "OK What the fu** is up with Tennessee and riding our balls lately?!?! Tennessee has started dropping mad bags recently and for whatever reason we are in the crossfire. First they take 4 star Gray, now they take former 5 star Solomon, and in a few hours they will get high 4 star Crouch. Also snatched up a 5 star from Georgia named Wanya Morris. And now getting interest from 2020 in state 5 star OL Justin Rogers who tweeted out a pic of himself in Tennessee gear today. They are legitimately targeting Michigan right now. Too much smoke for there to not be fire."

Already posted but sums up my feelings exactly:

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back