For your viewing pleasure

Brittany definitely makes my "rainy day woman" list. ;)

It's all talk until the dust clears. We'll see what is what when the gators come up to the Hill. Not worried.

Thanks for the link but from the title of your post I was hoping for a Brittany Jackson bikini shoot.

I also was hoping for a recent picture of an actual type LA 10, Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora's daughter, Ava. If Josh would have actually been on his game he would have pulled this over to The Hill this year as a freshman. She's only 18, don't hurt yourselves.

Attachments

• ava-sambora-1-600x800.jpg
    ava-sambora-1-600x800.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Since some of ya'll sounded a little thirsty I decided to assist you with your drool cup this evening. She goes to a school down the street from where I lived in LA, Loyola Marymount. At least she is not one of the girls of PAC as her school does not field a football team. Just east of Playa Del Rey twixt El Segundo and Venice Beach on the map. Feel free to send this to your folks overseas in our military to "let them know what they're fighting for" he said as he introduced Juliet Legs for Miles Prowse- Bob Hope, Guam Christmas show at Andersen AFB 72/73, I twas there. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 0614-ava-sambora-bikini-thong-launch-2.jpg
    0614-ava-sambora-bikini-thong-launch-2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 10

VN Store

Back