For those who don't have ESPNU, but want to see the Tennessee-LSU game on demand

CannonVol80

Rather than have this lost in the game thread, I thought I would give it its own thread.

Both fubotv and DirectTV Stream have a free trial period right now which has access to the ESPN channels and more. If you haven't used the free trial previously, this would be an available option. Personally, I would recommend fubotv. You can reach the sites to sign up for the free trial through this link Best Streaming sites . Just scroll down to the listed recommendation and go to the site. You can put each of these on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, computer, etc.

Hope this is some help.

Jim

Rather than have this lost in the game thread, I thought I would give it its own thread.

Both fubotv and DirectTV Stream have a free trial period right now which has access to the ESPN channels and more. If you haven't used the free trial previously, this would be an available option. Personally, I would recommend fubotv. You can reach the sites to sign up for the free trial through this link Best Streaming sites . Just scroll down to the listed recommendation and go to the site. You can put each of these on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, computer, etc.

Hope this is some help.

Jim
We got the fubo trial period but the TN LSU game was not among the choices. Did we do something wrong? Any advice? At $70/month we are canceling it today or tomorrow. TO said the game came up and then it said he did not have access to it. We have Comcast, Prime, ESPN app, added fubo…nothing finds it. I don’t know how to find the replay. @Coach Jumper @madtownvol @Rickster @lvocd tagging you all hopping someone can help. I’m sick as a dog, piled up with leg elevated, missed the tourney, and I WANT TO SEE MY LADYS!🥺Help!!

We got the fubo trial period but the TN LSU game was not among the choices. Did we do something wrong? Any advice? At $70/month we are canceling it today or tomorrow. TO said the game came up and then it said he did not have access to it. We have Comcast, Prime, ESPN app, added fubo…nothing finds it. I don’t know how to find the replay. @Coach Jumper @madtownvol @Rickster @lvocd tagging you all hopping someone can help. I’m sick as a dog, piled up with leg elevated, missed the tourney, and I WANT TO SEE MY LADYS!🥺Help!!

Sorry for the late response, we had company who just left. The on demand replay of the TN-LSU game will be available on the ESPN app. If you don't have access to ESPNU through your regular tv provider what you will need to do in the ESPN app is sign out from your regular tv provider and then sign in with your fubo trial sign in. Of course, if Comcast provides ESPNU with your subscription, just stay signed in to the ESPN app with them.

In the ESPN app, go to the upper line to the right and click on "Browse". In the first row of options you should see "NCAA Women's Basketball". Click on that. I believe the On Demand section is the third row down. Scroll through the selections and you should see the TN-LSU game.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Sorry for the late response, we had company who just left. The on demand replay of the TN-LSU game will be available on the ESPN app. If you don't have access to ESPNU through your regular tv provider what you will need to do in the ESPN app is sign out from your regular tv provider and then sign in with your fubo trial sign in. Of course, if Comcast provides ESPNU with your subscription, just stay signed in to the ESPN app with them.

In the ESPN app, go to the upper line to the right and click on "Browse". In the first row of options you should see "NCAA Women's Basketball". Click on that. I believe the On Demand section is the third row down. Scroll through the selections and you should see the TN-LSU game.

Hope this helps.

Jim
Thanks, Sir Jim. We tried last night on my iPad and TO’s computer and just can not get it . I really appreciate your efforts to help though. I guess I am just not meant to see the game😢.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Thanks, Sir Jim. We tried last night on my iPad and TO’s computer and just can not get it . I really appreciate your efforts to help though. I guess I am just not meant to see the game😢.

Smallvol,I hope you are feeling better in your recuperation period. I have Spectrum cable and the ESPN app. On the app when you hit”watch” it shows on demand streaming and both the LSU game and the South Carolina games are listed. I can access both. Is that what you tried? Also I have both tivoed but I know of no way to get it to you. Hope you can find the LSU game. It was really fun to watch and feel so good for the team and coaches. I probably woke up my whole neighborhood screaming at the end of the game. My very best wishes to you in your recovery. GOD bless you and your family.

This is better than nothing. The Sakerlina game is on the same page.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back