For those who care about his opinion, Coach Mathews show.

So far, saying some improvement on off line but took a step back yesterday.
Said Gray did most of yards on his own.
Says we will really miss Bituli.
Says overall, we have 14 of 22 starters returning.
Must recruit for some important holes. Will discuss after the early churchgoers segment.

I saw a pretty big dang hole I could’ve ran thru on the 56 yarder. Then had 90 more on top of that. Come on Doug. You had one job.

Last edited:
See my post above. Laser timed 4.31 WR was the fastest man at the east regional "Opening" which is the most elite camp. We really need 1 or 2 more WR this cycle though.

I remember seeing CJP in a presser a couple months ago when asked about how great Jennings and Callaway are...he said " they are great but they are seniors. If you're a great WR out there seeing this, come to Tennessee...you can play right away."

We need some baller kids that can take snaps from day 1. Palmer will be no1...our now thru 4 slots are wide open. Brandon Johnson will be given every opportunity to stand out...Ramel Keyton will be a redshirt freshman I believe...hopefully he can also step up and the new burner is a factor from day 1....

Gibbs and not talking about NCIS

Reactions: UTwild82
I saw a pretty big dang hole I could’ve ran thru on the 56 yarder. Then had 90 more on top of that. Come on Doug. You had one job.
He said the Oline wasn't as agreessive as previous games, he said the Oline got Gray to the second level and Gray took it from there. Doug was basically saying he felt the Oline could have been more dominant against Vandys dline. I didn't here the step back comment from him.

Doubtful that Bailey will honor his commitment. He has undoubtedly seen what we have all seen, i.e. two better quarterbacks sitting on the bench behind the teacher's pet.

Why would he come here and deal with that?

Because he's a scrub.
Dumb post on your part. How many times has Bailey visited here.

See my post above. Laser timed 4.31 WR was the fastest man at the east regional "Opening" which is the most elite camp. We really need 1 or 2 more WR this cycle though.

I remember seeing CJP in a presser a couple months ago when asked about how great Jennings and Callaway are...he said " they are great but they are seniors. If you're a great WR out there seeing this, come to Tennessee...you can play right away."

We need some baller kids that can take snaps from day 1. Palmer will be no1...our now thru 4 slots are wide open. Brandon Johnson will be given every opportunity to stand out...Ramel Keyton will be a redshirt freshman I believe...hopefully he can also step up and the new burner is a factor from day 1

Jalin Hyatt. Dutch Fork S.C.

Must recruit for some important holes. Will discuss after the early churchgoers segment.
Idiotic. Gray had gaping holes and Oline blocking at the 2nd level. JG also had time but did a poor job.

Why would Trey come back if he has an opportunity to move to the next level and earn according to his talent? He has a condition that could recur any time....
He has a condition, period. There isnt any ’recurring,’ as it’s always going to be there. He is rotating on and off blood thinners. If healthy, he’s be a top 10 pick. As it is, I don’t see anyway he can pass a physical. Therefore, no team is going to draft him high. I think he’s gone but I can’t see an NFL team spending 1st round money on a guy that could have to medically retire at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeMagic
Tennessee DID NOT take a step backwards. They never took a step forwards. What they did was play a bunch of teams that were all sliding downhill fast. UK Mizou Vandy UAB USU all suck terribly.

We beat teams that anyone should beat. That is all. Let's stop acting like a damn miracle happened. We didn't beat Bama or UF or UGA or anyone who matters. Hell ever USC beat UGA and UT could not on our own field. They didn't do anything special except survive when they should have imploded. Which I guess is something.

Why would Trey come back if he has an opportunity to move to the next level and earn according to his talent? He has a condition that could recur any time....

Trey's athletic ability is truly NFL caliber without question...he's truly a stud...

But those NFL GM's are NOT going to pay him big & guaranteed money when he has only put together enough games to equal 75% of one single NFL season.

It's a gamble...and I hope for the best with Trey....
but completing another full season in the SEC without any more clotting issues would go a long way to help him get big $$$ in the 2021 NFL draft....the $$$ that he is actually worth.

Otherwise--I don't see him going before the 6th round....or maybe even as a FA....
However, if he could complete another SEC season without injury or clotting issues arising---that would help his draft status IMO.

Last edited:
Dumb post on your part. How many times has Bailey visited here.

It's not a dumb post he made a really good valid point. Most anyone can see what he was talking about. It seems to be a problem with Pruitt as well as other good coaches who can't evaluate good qb talent such as mullens and kirby. They both had much better qb on the bench than their starter. Fields much better than fromm and was never given a chance. Trask at fla much better than Frank's. And trask only in because of injury to Frank's. Fields doing great at ohio state

It's not a dumb post he made a really good valid point. Most anyone can see what he was talking about. It seems to be a problem with Pruitt as well as other good coaches who can't evaluate good qb talent such as mullens and kirby. They both had much better qb on the bench than their starter. Fields much better than fromm and was never given a chance. Trask at fla much better than Frank's. And trask only in because of injury to Frank's. Fields doing great at ohio state
The post is dumb because Bailey is a solid commitment to Tn.

They’ll pay him more than UT can
I would surely hope so!!
But in all seriousness, if he can come back, prove to them he can manage his condition with this plan, and have another great year, they will likely pay him more. I’m just not sure he gets that opportunity yet since this is new territory for this health issue.

VN Store

Back