For those of you (ESPN hates us thread)

I don't know about the bias but I try to minimize my time on the ESPN(Disney) page. I would not go there at all except for my need to watch college baseball telecasts. Disney is on my S**T list.

Reactions: Vol524
Giving props to ESPN. They finally posted a clip of our win over the Gators. If I bitch about them, I have to give them props when the management sets their feelings aside and they actually do their job. I still wouldn't let them in my house. :)

Have to disagree OBV, Finebaum is only a Finebaum fan and plays to the audience he has at the time in order to create controversy. He may be a UT grad but calling him a fan is not evident, at least to me.
Talk to him in person and see for yourself. Wife worked at the radio station with him, it is just a show.

Have to disagree OBV, Finebaum is only a Finebaum fan and plays to the audience he has at the time in order to create controversy. He may be a UT grad but calling him a fan is not evident, at least to me.

Don't disagree with you. Finebaum learned from Adams at Knox News so that tells you a lot. Understand everyone's opinions on him as he is a lightning rod controversial. That's his claim to fame and it has worked for him. He is a Saban fan but that doesn't mean he cannot be an Vol fan. Saban is actually very nice guy but it doesn't make me an AL fan. I still hate them.

VN Store

Back