For the Vol fans in St. Louis...

jcolli30

Let's Hug it Out
How is the turnout? Couldn't really tell since our section was on the same side as the camera. For those there, cheer like you've never cheered before tomorrow!

Go Vols... I have friends there and they said that there was a pretty good turnout. Had one friend who got tickets, but they were fake, he was PO'ed...

Go Vols... I have friends there and they said that there was a pretty good turnout. Had one friend who got tickets, but they were fake, he was PO'ed...

That sucks. That's when you hope and pray karma pulls through. We had a ticket lottery here at school so if we make it to the final 4, we get tickets to all three final four games for $25. I didn't think it was possible for me to cheer harder.

Turnout was really good. We way outnunbered Ohio State IMO. What was nuts is how many Northern Iowa fans there were. Very few Michigan State fans...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

UNI easily had the most fans. Glad they lost for that reason. We had the second most and all the orange together looked great! Michigan State probably had the 3rd most. Not that great of a turnout for OSU. Probably thought they would go further so why show for the regional.

We make the drive from St Louis to Knoxville often. Can take 7-8 hours. More with kids. But it would certainly be worth it to show up and support the Vols. I hope we get lots of reinforcements!

We make the drive from St Louis to Knoxville often. Can take 7-8 hours. More with kids. But it would certainly be worth it to show up and support the Vols. I hope we get lots of reinforcements!

I'm gunning for 6.5 on the way home tomorrow night. :)

There were definetly more OSU Fans then us I thought the same but most wore grey not red. I didn't see as many Spartan fans but man they were die hards so it's gonna be a good game for both sides tomorrow.

That sucks. That's when you hope and pray karma pulls through. We had a ticket lottery here at school so if we make it to the final 4, we get tickets to all three final four games for $25. I didn't think it was possible for me to cheer harder.

Did you get one? I wasn't picked, ugh.

I was at the game, there was hardly any Ohio State fans. We were very well represented, MSU wasn't bad either, but UNI was insane. If I had to put percentages on it I'd say

UNI = 48%
Tennessee = 25%
Michigan State = 15%
Ohio State = 12%

Anyone at the game can back that up.

That being said there should be a TON of tickets for sale from the UNI crowd. It was a freakin' blast!!! Something you have to do!!!

one of the best images in my mind was when they showed the shot from the baseline when we won. and you see the entire orange section jumping up and down behind the team as they celebrated. awesome.

reinforcements en route from SW MO. Got my tickets online last night. Never thought I'd get to wear my Orange Blazer to a game this close!!

Someone bring some of those orange and white Poms so my brother and I can cheer like the rest of you guys! I can't exactly buy those around here. :)

VN Store

Back