For the love of TN football

Very well stated! I will wager $100 that you are over the age of 50...? Nice and mature...good sentence structure..excellent grammar..use of spell checker. Very well prepared message. My compliments!

I have read at least one, and I think two, of Herm Edwards books. I have a great deal of respect for him. We will get through this together...as one united Vol Vation!

im with you on the united vol nation....but that will never really happen. There's always gonna be different sides. I'm on yours though, the optimistic side!!

im with you on the united vol nation....but that will never really happen. There's always gonna be different sides. I'm on yours though, the optimistic side!!

That is true. But we were pretty darn united from about 1996-2001ish

People been saying this line for the last 6.5 years.
You can only advance as high as your perspective.

We often miss breakthrough not because we are short reached but rather short sighted...

May our players be blessed with focus and the courage to diligently seek their future. Blessings on the journey!

If you limit yourself to the perspective that nothing will improve, then you will live that perspective out even if you have all the resources to advance farther.

You can have limited resources but carry a higher and more excellent perspective and advance farther than you could ever imagine.

People may say that our team is small, slow, not have enough stars by their name, or lack athletic ability but if they believe in themselves and their team, and if they act on such a conviction that nothing can stop them then they will succeed. Example... 85 Vols.

I never thought my life could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of good luck for me

'Cause I've got a golden ticket
I've got a golden twinkle in my eye

I never had a chance to shine
Never a happy song to sing
But suddenly half the world is mine
What an amazing thing

'Cause I've got a golden ticket

Reactions: 1 person
Very good! Not many 15 year olds out there who can write old style like that. I am glad that you can do it! Now go hit the books. Tennessee needs more doctors and engineers and so on and so forth.

Thinking more along the lines of working with computers in some way. Building/Repairing/Programming. Anything of that nature sounds great to me.

Good morning Coach Dooley and team

I know your interviewing coaches. As fans we want you to know we support you and we will support whatever decision that you and AD Hart make. We ask for our Father to bless you with wisdom and discernment in your decision making.

God bless TN as we bless Him for his mercy and grace.

People been saying this line for the last 6.5 years.

6.5 yrs? Wow...I thought we played for the SEC title in 07...that would be 4yrs in football time. I forgot you could rebuild a team overnite that was dismantled by Mike Hamilton's decision making and lack of leadership in the Athletic Dept....which was done because of fans grumblings. Granted I felt it was time for Fulmer to go...but because of the crying in Knoxville, he showed no respect or class to a guy who gave his all for this place. And noone in the country respected us after that...which has made it a pretty difficult road back. Not Dooley's fault, not Dave Harts fault. I believe they will make this happen. I still support and beleive in Dooley. If we lose 5-7 games NEXT year...it's time to reevaluate...but I dont see it happening.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back