for champy and all the domers.

vols kick balls

eat it!!!!!
crow.jpg

ah, gotcha. It's ok. ND has plenty of other great recruits coming in. UT and ND both had extremely good recruiting days which makes me happy.

I think ND are doing okay, lol. Kamara, Little, Trattou, Romine, Rangone and Clausen were pretty visible in todays game. Have to say though Eric Berry was everywhere!! Im glad Donald is a Vol but ND will be okay!

The domers have been quiet this afternoon. And this is a Tennessee board, screw overhyped, overrated ND.

When will you learn to listen to me? Do you think I would bet my life on something that wasn't 100%?

I've been saying for a while that we had a better shot than people though. If you would have read between the lines, you may have saw it. That doesn't always work out, but it did this time.

you guys are weird. you think because donald commits to UT that i leave the board? as i have stated before, i am on here b/c i like to chat about football. congrats on getting donald =) but, i never said he was ND bound... in fact, i never said anything about where i thought donald was going b/c i had no clue. he's going to be a good one.

in the words of napolean dynamite: "lucky"

edit: i am never on the boards at night or during the weekend. i only post while i am at work. when i go home, i spend time with my wife and friends, so that is why i wasnt here.

you guys are weird. you think because donald commits to UT that i leave the board? as i have stated before, i am on here b/c i like to chat about football. congrats on getting donald =) but, i never said he was ND bound... in fact, i never said anything about where i thought donald was going b/c i had no clue. he's going to be a good one.

in the words of napolean dynamite: "lucky"

edit: i am never on the boards at night or during the weekend. i only post while i am at work. when i go home, i spend time with my wife and friends, so that is why i wasnt here.
domer this thread was not about you at all. sorry bout that. i was talkin bout champy, rex, and all the other domers that said donald was going to ND.

VN Store

Back