football trivia thread

I bet this hurts to see....huh?

r%20tn%20run.jpg

no but my auburn tigers stomping you twice was :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 2:54 PM
no but my auburn tigers stomping you twice was  :dlol:  :dlol:  :dlol:  :dlol:  :dlol:  :dlol:  :dlol:
[snapback]103401[/snapback]​

Well hell, at least we finally have your team out.

Why are you signed up on a UT board with a UT name?

And over 100+ posts?

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

Wow, 13-0 and all you got was a Sugar Bowl trophy. That's respect.

So will Tubberville be on the hot seat after he wins his 7-8 usual wins?

:lol:

He was almost fired last year.

Now thats confidence!

Amazing that Aubarn's best 2 seasons in school history have produced exactly zero NC's. You forget that most UT fans were very happy w/ last season. 10-3 was pretty respectable with the young team we had and the OL injuries. At least when UT goes undefeated they will never be on the outside looking in.

and with bama coming along slowly but surely it wont be to long before they start handing you whippings agin every one knows you have the dirtiest school in the nation or at least close espn doesnt do a investigation for no reason to much stuff has happen you cheat and still cant win a sec title

1992-2004

Winning %

#4 - Tennessee
#16 - Auburn

#13 - Boise State

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

say what you want we would have killed usc and everyone knows that ut will never be national champs again we have the best fans just like they said on sportstalk auburn stadium is twice as loud tuberville stomped your ass twice

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 3:05 PM
say what you want we would have killed usc and everyone knows that

Hence Auburn not winning the AP Title

everyone knows including almost all media personalities that auburn should have played usc if your saying we shouldnt have then your putting down the sec as a whole

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 3:03 PM
and with bama coming along slowly but surely it wont be to long before they start handing you whippings agin every one knows you have the dirtiest school  in the nation or at least close espn doesnt do a investigation for no reason to much stuff has happen you cheat and still cant win a sec title
[snapback]103412[/snapback]​

First, ESPN investigations don't mean anything. If I remember correctly Aubarn is not too clean lately. Also, UT has a better winning % and more wins vs. Bama than Aubarn. UT has more SEC champs than AU and more bowl appearances and wins. If you want to argue tradition, you picked the wrong school from bama to root for.

You just said everyone knew that Auburn would kill USC.

If everyone thought that, Auburn would have won the AP Title. USC did.

USC was a better team and would have beat Auburn.

SEC glasses down, they were much better.

ut may have beaten us in the day but its a new day dawning at auburn and has been wow twice in 1 year when else has that happen in ut suck it auburn sec champs
:dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

you vol fans turn on your own coaches like randy sanders dude georgias been stomping your ass for a while except last year now meyer is at florida now the gators will stomp you again you can barely beat kentucky and vandy on a yearly basis i mean you all skin by every year it wont be to long before ut is 3 or 4 in the sec east wait and see :worship: :dlol: :dlol:

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 3:16 PM
you vol fans turn on your own coaches like randy sanders dude georgias been stomping your ass for a while except last year now meyer is at  florida now the gators will stomp you again you can barely beat kentucky and vandy on a yearly basis i mean you all skin by every year it wont be to long before ut is 3 or 4 in the sec east wait and see  :worship:  :dlol:  :dlol:
[snapback]103424[/snapback]​

UT put together 9 in a row vs. UGA so check your history. Also the all-time Vandy/Aubarn series is tied.

listen until different auburn is the kings of the sec and you told them to can me try it i am the volnation badboy heres a picture u-t all your guys crying like babies after getting there asses handed to them twice and burnetts trash talk he ate his words and just how many vols were taking in the draft another dark sunday no vols in the first round getting lower and lower

I told you GaVol, this little dummy is not a vol! My dummy radar is still in good shape. Too bad we didn't bet on it.

Vols1, if you are going to pretend to be a vol, you might wanna try not to say "I'm a Vol fan" in every other post. Seems like you are tying too hard blend in.

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 3:26 PM
and you told them to can me try it i am the volnation badboy

You tried playing off as a UT fan only to get exposed and are now starting pointless threads just to piss everyone off.

If that is your idea of a bad boy, I can see why you have enough spare time to be talking trash on a rivals board

VN Store

Back