Football ticket prices not increasing for 2020

Sounds like I'll be buying 2
Yeah, my student worker purchased two last year. He was able to sit pretty much anywhere he wanted on the visitor side, lower level.....every home game. That's subject to change, assuming the vols continue to improve, but I don't think you have anything to worry about this year. You'll get good seats.

Reactions: GoBigOrange_2309
Yeah, my student worker purchased two last year. He was able to sit pretty much anywhere he wanted on the visitor side, lower level.....every home game. That's subject to change, assuming the vols continue to improve, but I don't think you have anything to worry about this year. You'll get good seats.
Yeah just going to the Florida and Bama games will pay for itself

So someone please help me out. Last year was my first season ticket purchase. I want to renew my seats. I've just made my donation renewal, but I don't see anywhere how I am supposed to renew my seat. Has anyone done this yet? Am I missing something obvious?

So someone please help me out. Last year was my first season ticket purchase. I want to renew my seats. I've just made my donation renewal, but I don't see anywhere how I am supposed to renew my seat. Has anyone done this yet? Am I missing something obvious?
The invoice for season tickets won't come out until early April so there's nothing to do until then other than make your donation.

VN Store

Back