Football ticket prices not increasing for 2020

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Tennessee football rides the momentum of a six-game win streak—the second-longest active streak among Power Five programs—into the 2020 campaign. Season tickets are now available, and Director of Athletics Phillip Fulmer has announced that pricing has not increased from last year.

Season-ticket options start as low as $300 with the Volunteers set to host 2020 home games against Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Charlotte, Furman and Troy.

The Vol Pass also is returning for the 2020 football season. A great option for fans interested in experiencing Neyland Stadium from a different vantage point each game, those interested in learning more about the Vol Pass are encouraged to call (865) 946-7000.

As part of Fulmer’s push for affordable options, the 2020 price for “no donation required” seating—located in the stadium’s south upper deck—has decreased from $360 to $300.

Football Season-Ticket Prices Hold Steady for Highly Anticipated 2020 Campaign - FreakNotes

Let's fill up that stadium!! Love it. And don't forget that this season, we close out with a Non SEC opponent - Troy. Senior Day. Let's give 'em a big send off, especially Trey Smith!!

That has to be a 1st in a long time.

Reactions: NEO
Not officially season tickets I suppose but the price of the vol pass did increase for 2020 from 280 to 300.

Haven’t renewed my tickets yet, but did the overall cost go down? We lost 1 home game this year, so if they stayed the same, then technically they did go up.
Depends on how you look at it I guess, but that's a good point.

Reactions: lukeneyland
The Vol pass was cheaper last season. It's going up to $300. They were $280 last season.

The ticket office called me Friday.

Question for those that purchased the Vol Pass last season....did UT release more tickets as the week went on? Sometimes venues will release really good seats the day before an event because they went unclaimed, etc. Just curious.

Question for those that purchased the Vol Pass last season....did UT release more tickets as the week went on? Sometimes venues will release really good seats the day before an event because they went unclaimed, etc. Just curious.

Not sure if they did or not. I always picked from the selection that was available first thing Monday morning.

I have a student worker who purchased the Vol Pass last year, he always had his pick of killer seats. The only downside, it changes from week to week. But he always had good seats, which is subject to change if more people purchase season tickets.

Personally, I think you see a decline is season ticket sales with the vol pass being sold. JMO

I have a student worker who purchased the Vol Pass last year, he always had his pick of killer seats. The only downside, it changes from week to week. But he always had good seats, which is subject to change if more people purchase season tickets.

Personally, I think you see a decline is season ticket sales with the vol pass being sold. JMO

Sure does make those of us shelling out money for a donation every year seem silly, but I’m glad they’re offering those tickets. Everyone should have a chance to cheer in the vols.

Sure does make those of us shelling out money for a donation every year seem silly, but I’m glad they’re offering those tickets. Everyone should have a chance to cheer in the vols.
Vol Pass > donating.
I did for 7 years. I had lowers for every game last year. I'll be buying 3 VPs this season.

Reactions: VFLCodyGBO
Its no secret wby attendance is falling across the ciuntry. Folks want to go but shelling out $250 to $300 per game is too much. Tickets, parking, food, drinks, gasoline, etc really adds up. Stay home and watch it on tv. It used to be only one or two times a year your college team would be on television. Heck, every game is on now so all the expanded tv coverage is killing attendance. Television contracts adds immensely to a schools bottom line but it also takes cash away at the actual game.

We're even cutting costs of tv at our homes finding ways to lower over priced television service into our homes. Even though we are UT fans cost plays a major factor into our decisions as to how we view them, when we do, how we do and how many times.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Its no secret wby attendance is falling across the ciuntry. Folks want to go but shelling out $250 to $300 per game is too much. Tickets, parking, food, drinks, gasoline, etc really adds up. Stay home and watch it on tv. It used to be only one or two times a year your college team would be on television. Heck, every game is on now so all the expanded tv coverage is killing attendance. Television contracts adds immensely to a schools bottom line but it also takes cash away at the actual game.

We're even cutting costs of tv at our homes finding ways to lower over priced television service into our homes. Even though we are UT fans cost plays a major factor into our decisions as to how we view them, when we do, how we do and how many times.
All true but the current condition in most of Neyland especially the East and South sections certainly do not help attendance.

Reactions: I40flyer and GAVol

VN Store

Back