football players can report to campus 7/6/20

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
As of now. Football players are being told they can report to campus 7/6/20. Not sure what happens after that. I`m sure the coaches are working on a plan to get things rolling.
Personally, i`m curious as to how all this will play out.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I’m thinking some will get covid and the season will get cancelled.
Some will get sick, yes however eventually we're going to have to learn how to get a long and live life with covid. If the media would stop with the fear mongering then maybe it would take some of the shock value out of it.

I wonder if the player have had test that were time proper (like time to get back results, etc.) for this date. I sure they will get the third degree testing and safety precautions when they get to campus. But at that time, to me it's like "shutting the barn door after the horse is out". I hope and am sure the staff/medical dept. have looked ahead, but if this announcement is just now being made to the players, then it would appear the staff and health dept are waiting til they get to school.

Some will get sick, yes however eventually we're going to have to learn how to get a long and live life with covid. If the media would stop with the fear mongering then maybe it would take some of the shock value out of it.
Yea well if everyone would shut up about everyone else taking personal responsibility and take personal responsibility themselves maybe....who am I kidding. "Ain't nobody gone tell me what to do. Spit"

Lulz, I don't mean to be busting your chops personally, but your response is worn out. Jmo.

Yea well if everyone would shut up about everyone else taking personal responsibility and take personal responsibility themselves maybe....who am I kidding. "Ain't nobody gone tell me what to do. Spit"

Lulz, I don't mean to be busting your chops personally, but your response is worn out. Jmo.
The truth can never get "worn out". Good try, though.

By your response you're assuming in the first part that I'm against mask? Is that right? I wear a mask in public, not because I want to but out of respect for the businesses that ask me to.

Its not a worn out response, its the truth. We're going to have to learn to deal with this virus without stopping life.

Reactions: Smellvin

VN Store

Back