Football isn’t happening...

Oooooo sorry, I didn't know that everyone agreed its only serious if the deaths per million is the end all be all. My bad. When we surpass that, what will you move on to be your next stat of importance? Im anti needless suffering, but thats just me. Wear a mask, its easy.

Considering we shut a nation down, yes, deaths would be the factor that concerns me. Surely we dont get to the level of shutting a country down due to being sick.

You get back to me when the stats match your lies.

Considering we shut a nation down, yes, deaths would be the factor that concerns me. Surely we dont get to the level of shutting a country down due to being sick.

You get back to me when the stats match your lies.
Haha, what lies. Point one out in what I said. I mean you can sit there and say I'm full of lies, and run away, but you can't bring one single fact. I brought you ACTUAL numbers about how we are handling this worse. Even added in the top 4 of what you said.

Keep not wearing a mask, keep blowing the murican freedom horn, and see how long we have things semi shut down in this country. See the continued job loss to air lines and international trade/employment. Restaurants and bars not being open gull go for a while. Economy won't be open until this is controlled that happens when people start looking within to see what actually really matters. No lies here, try to find one. Just valid info, numbers, and facts. Whether it fits your fox agenda or not. Get back to me in the fall when the university is cutting sports because of people like you, and the reduced crowd size as a result. ✌

No, use yours. If people would have just shut up and have done what should have been done we wouldn't be where we are. Our citizens can't travel to Europe, Canada, etc. The murican pride and ignorance was too strong to actually shut down. We half did, and some states didn't at all. Now those same states are trying to say its increased testing. Bs. A month of sacrifice was too much for all the anti mask, anti my freeduuummmss crowd. Now its spreading, become more unmanageable, and we are getting shut out from the world economy. This isn't a US issue, its not political. The WORLD dealt with it while we did not. Players will get sick, some will die, or there wont be sports this fall.
Shutting down was never about stopping the virus just not overwhelming the hospitals. All that did was prolong the course of the virus. As with any virus it must run it's course (herd immunity) to run itself out. Shutting down was a bad idea all that is happening now is what should have happened a few months ago then we would be out of this mess. People are like sheep they believe everything they're told and don't think for themselves. Go hide in your basement if you will but the rest of us are getting on with life.

Haha, what lies. Point one out in what I said. I mean you can sit there and say I'm full of lies, and run away, but you can't bring one single fact. I brought you ACTUAL numbers about how we are handling this worse. Even added in the top 4 of what you said.

Keep not wearing a mask, keep blowing the murican freedom horn, and see how long we have things semi shut down in this country. See the continued job loss to air lines and international trade/employment. Restaurants and bars not being open gull go for a while. Economy won't be open until this is controlled that happens when people start looking within to see what actually really matters. No lies here, try to find one. Just valid info, numbers, and facts. Whether it fits your fox agenda or not. Get back to me in the fall when the university is cutting sports because of people like you, and the reduced crowd size as a result. ✌

We arent in the top 4.

No one is cutting anything due to me, I am part of the population enabling businesses to survive.

Did you read the post earlier in this thread? The vaccines currently being touted are possibly smokecreens to make he public feel better and for making certain organizations/corporations to make a lot of money.As much as the experts have failed us in their ever changing positions on
data being reported and suggestions to combat the virus, I would not believe anything being reported, especially from Dr. Fauci or any drug maker claiming they have a vaccine.

I think that take is bologna... early vaccine results have been very positive.

Everyone on here acting like experts...when all they are doing is regurgitating what they read online or hear on TV.

Sorry, folks, but even the so-called “real experts” don’t really know enough about this virus to give conclusive advice. It changes by the week.

No your an idiot. Shutting down was never about stopping the virus just not overwhelming the hospitals. All that did was prolong the course of the virus. As with any virus it must run it's course (herd immunity) to run itself out. Shutting down was a bad idea all that is happening now is what should have happened a few months ago then we would be out of this mess. People are like sheep they believe everything they're told and don't think for themselves. Go hide in your basement if you will but the rest of us are getting on with life.
Straight to insults...nice. expected from people like you. Move along. Have fun taking all these restrictions for an extended period of time. Thanks for making this drag out.

Reactions: Smellvin
We arent in the top 4.

No one is cutting anything due to me, I am part of the population enabling businesses to survive.
I know. I didn't say we were. I used the top 4 from your deaths per million requirement for this to be serious. Belgium, UK, Spain, Italy. Top 4.
Good for you, but this economy isn't built to survive on running full go with reduced clients at lets say 20%. My point, the economy isn't "coming back" until this is managed. Some as that.

Nope , Vandy has been too busy in the past few years showing the rest of the football world how to do social distancing in the stands.
vols won the game in the stands but vandy won the game on the field 3 of the last 4 years

I know. I didn't say we were. I used the top 4 from your deaths per million requirement for this to be serious. Belgium, UK, Spain, Italy. Top 4.
Good for you, but this economy isn't built to survive on running full go with reduced clients at lets say 20%. My point, the economy isn't "coming back" until this is managed. Some as that.

I see it coming back slowly in my area everyday.

The economy isn't coming back because the media is whipping up a frenzy over a strain of flu that has a mortality rate of a q-tip falling on your foot. Deaths & hospitalizations are falling. Things are very much improving.

Soon, everyone will realize that, just like the normal flu, the elderly and the very sick need to be sheltered. Everyone else is fine to live life. If you are a fatty with high blood pressure, work from home & lose some damn weight.

Football will happen with full stadiums of healthy people and everything will be fine.

Have fun wearing masks everyone!!!! HAHA. football just got one step closer to coming back!

Have fun wearing masks everyone!!!! HAHA. football just got one step closer to coming back!
Your logic is, well there is none.

So since Knox Co is requiring masks, NCAA football will go on without a hitch. Newsflash: Knox Co Covid-19 cases has no bearing on whether or not football will be played.

Reactions: GoVolunteers
Your logic is, well there is none.

So since Knox Co is requiring masks, NCAA football will go on without a hitch. Newsflash: Knox Co Covid-19 cases has no bearing on whether or not football will be played.
One more football town making the right call. Thus making it a, guess what, step.

America circa 2020
B99755600Z.1_20190306081507_000_GQ22DO18Q.2-0.jpg

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
No! to letting the players decide. The virus affects more than the players. The effects on
all of society has to be considered.

Yes, we should consider that this virus has a 99%+ survival rate and move on. What will you do when bird flu comes knocking with a 10% - 20% mortality rate? It'll happen someday.

No, use yours. If people would have just shut up and have done what should have been done we wouldn't be where we are. Our citizens can't travel to Europe, Canada, etc. The murican pride and ignorance was too strong to actually shut down. We half did, and some states didn't at all. Now those same states are trying to say its increased testing. Bs. A month of sacrifice was too much for all the anti mask, anti my freeduuummmss crowd. Now its spreading, become more unmanageable, and we are getting shut out from the world economy. This isn't a US issue, its not political. The WORLD dealt with it while we did not. Players will get sick, some will die, or there wont be sports this fall.

How many players do you think will die?

Reactions: J C Higgins

What if a successful vaccine is never developed? Ever consider that? Even the reverend Dr. Fauci says there is no guarantee of a vaccine. Are you going to just roll over and die? You do know that this thing has a 99% plus survival rate, right???

What if a successful vaccine is never developed? Ever consider that? Even the reverend Dr. Fauci says there is no guarantee of a vaccine. Are you going to just roll over and die? You do know that this thing has a 99% plus survival rate, right???
He also said the vaccine (if developed) would likely never establish herd immunity....

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back