Football fans and the naysayers🤔

wonder where all the "Im never gonna watch another Lady Vol game" and the bored football fans are???🤔

beating the cesspool that is the University of Alabama is always fun no matter the sport🤗
I am a football fan ...what is your problem ....asking for a friend.

A lot of people who complain are not always the negavols some of you think they are. Some are passionate fans who remember the Pat days and still expect excellence from the LV's. I don't see anything wrong with that. No Kelly is not Pat but she can improve her coaching to.
I actually think Kelly is a good coach!

wonder where all the "Im never gonna watch another Lady Vol game" and the bored football fans are???🤔

beating the cesspool that is the University of Alabama is always fun no matter the sport🤗
Didn’t watch it as you said. I have watched the lady vols since 1983 and I can’t handle the mediocrity everyone here seems to accept as ok. There is no reason we could not hire a big name coach instead of past players.

I am right here along with thousands of other people who RESPECT the opinion of others! Have a nice day!

Looks like Pruitt is out. And our crappy AD who hired him, and Kellie, is going with him...? This could be huge for Lady Vol basketball....

giphy.gif

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back