Food options inside Neyland

Always like to get a hot dog with ketchup before we get to our seats. Nothing like a hot dog at a ballgame. Reminds me of when I was a kid with my dad. The wife loves to get Petro's, especially later in the season when it gets cold.

Reactions: Knox-a-rue
We sneak in our own nachos. You can get an oversized adult diaper to hold the chips. A plastic container of cheese can slip up the leg of your clothing, and hide a baggie of Rotel in your waist band. Once you get in your seat and remove everything, you can use Hot Hands to warm up the cheese and Rotel. It work similar for BBQ sandwiches too.
If your @$$ is wide enough you could probably sneak in a Papa Johns....

Reactions: Joefoxx
We sneak in our own nachos. You can get an oversized adult diaper to hold the chips. A plastic container of cheese can slip up the leg of your clothing, and hide a baggie of Rotel in your waist band. Once you get in your seat and remove everything, you can use Hot Hands to warm up the cheese and Rotel. It work similar for BBQ sandwiches too.
If your @$$ is wide enough you could probably sneak in a Papa Johns....still in the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcvols1

I have no words other than it will be some time before I'll want to eat nachos again.

Do you mix it all up and eat out of the diaper? If so, do you use a spoon or just get in there with the hands?

Reactions: kcvols1

if you eat enough of that stadium food, that diaper will come in handy about midway through the 4th Quarter...

VN Store

Back