Flying down the bleachers in XX4

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member

SayUWantAreVOLution

Depends on how much extra padding they may have. Just glad I am no longer a EMT. Instead of being morally obligated to assist, I can now be the guy that points as the younger techs roll in and says, "They went thataway."
Exactly my feeling.

"It's over there. I'd start with the guy in the blue shirt, sucks to be him..... and you....."

I visited a family member who is a 68W Combat Medic at Ft Bliss. We went to get "supplies" for a carne asada and debauchery event but we went in my rental. He grabbed his "crash bag" from his garage...... and I was like "Hell no..... " my car is off duty.

American_PitVol

....And Justice For All

manndingo

If that was you, I hope you are ok.

When my son and I were leaving Saturday with less than 5 minutes remaining, someone flew through the air down the bleachers slamming into the railing of XX4.

We were seated in XX3 row 19, and this guy had been to the concession stand several times, double fisting 24 ouncers. He was wobbly the last time he came back to his seat, above ours.

I don't know how it happened, but it looked like it hurt pretty bad, maybe even an injury. Sounded like a truck hit the stadium.
Serving beer at a college game...worst idea ever. Sounds like get got what he deserved, good for him.

The_Big_Orange

Right in the Vols!
I have a sadistic sense of humor so this might be my favorite post ever... especially the comments on drunks bouncing. I only hope he was wearing Heinz mustard shirt.
I’m the same way. And I’ve never expected an ounce of sympathy for the numerous idiotic things I’ve done. If you’re gonna be dumb, you’ve got to be tough

Sara Clark

Why do we pretend the stadium wasn't full of drunks prior to selling beer?

**Edit** I shouldn't have typed anything, l should have just let it go.

VN Store