Florida's chances

Honestly yes. Chris Leak running Meyer's offense I find very unimpressive. Florida has a great defense. We have an average defense that they scored 21 on. I did not think they were impressive offensively. I think LSU and Auburn will defintely shut them down. Georiga may do it also.

Well then, that would obviously say a lot about your team as well... :unsure:

I know this. There are obviously some if's associated with it all.

I know also but as it stands all UT can do is beat UGA and hope things work out. Personally I see it being like this all at 6-2 with UF losing to Aub. and LSU. UGA 6-2 losing to UT and UF. and UT 6-2 losing to UF and LSU. So we'll see.

Well then, that would obviously say a lot about your team as well... :unsure:

I was not intending it as insult, brutal honesty more so. I know my team had an everage defense. I said it in the previous post. I also find UF's offense very unimpressive, you have something to show me otherwise? AF scored 30 on us.

I was not intending it as insult, brutal honesty more so. I know my team had an everage defense. I said it in the previous post. I also find UF's offense very unimpressive, you have something to show me otherwise? AF scored 30 on us.

Stunning.

I don't see UF losing to Georgia or Alabama. Both those teams are not as good as last year, and Florida is better.

LSU and Auburn have the best chance.

I think he's commenting on your refusal to give any credit. It's a little convenient to get beaten and then claim "Oh yeah, well we weren't that good".

I think he's commenting on your refusal to give any credit. It's a little convenient to get beaten and then claim "Oh yeah, well we weren't that good".
yep...good teams make plays to win games...Florida did that...down by 10 in the 3rd qtr in a hostile environment?

yeah, they made the plays they had to, we didn't. end of story.

i will say this though, the best two teams in the SEC are LSU and Auburn...nasty, nasty defenses....the offenses for both are capable and will get better..

I am not being convenient. I find no consolation in saying that my own team has a very average defense. I also said Florida has a very good defense, credit was given. Nothing I saw leads me to believe Florida has a great offense. Just stating what I believe.

could run the table in the conference and I also think there is a slight chance FL could lose two SEC regular season games. I do not think there is a very good chance both of those things happen, though. This is one of those years (like in the SOS @ FL years) where we hope we can get back in a good bowl picture by losing early and winning the rest.

VN Store

Back