Florida!!!

So you think the calls that benefited South Carolina were also relevant?

Awesome.
What calls would those be. Be specific and while you are at it explain how the official who is looking down the line doesn’t see the right tackle stand up before the snap and the other right behind the play not see the holding on the 75 yd run!!!!

What calls would those be. Be specific and while you are at it explain how the official who is looking down the line doesn’t see the right tackle stand up before the snap and the other right behind the play not see the holding on the 75 yd run!!!!

Man, you really like exclamation points.

You responded in the affirmative when asked if the calls that weren’t made against South Carolina were relevant. I figured you knew what plays those were.

Did you misunderstand the question?

Man, you really like exclamation points.

You responded in the affirmative when asked if the calls that weren’t made against South Carolina were relevant. I figured you knew what plays those were.

Did you misunderstand the question?
No it doesn't matter but 2 of Florida's TD's came as a result of calls not made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Florida played very well against LSU (and lost). I am through thinking they're "not very good".

Reactions: Jaws
So the calls missed against South Carolina don’t count. Thanks for clarifying.

Not just that, but they also assume that Trask won't be scoring a TD on the next down if those two were not called, which is dumb. If I recall correctly neither of those TDs occurred on third or fourth down.

So the calls missed against South Carolina don’t count. Thanks for clarifying.
you are welcome and by the way what missed calls against SC are you talking about since i didn't watch the entire game because i am not a fan of either, but Florida is the only team in the SEC that i can never be for no matter who they play. The reason for that is because i have heard horror stories on how the other team is treated by the Florida fans. sorry i had to come back and edit because i forgot these,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: VolNExile
you are welcome and by the way what missed calls against SC are you talking about since i didn't watch the entire game because i am not a fan of either, but Florida is the only team in the SEC that i can never be for no matter who they play. The reason for that is because i have heard horror stories on how the other team is treated by the Florida fans. sorry i had to come back and edit because i forgot these,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you admit to not seeing the entire UF-SCarolina game, where there were numerous calls missed against both teams, and your opinion of Florida fans is based on “what you heard” and not first hand experience.

Got it.

Last edited:
I thought Florida played very well against LSU (and lost). I am through thinking they're "not very good".

Appreciate that honest assessment.

While we’ve had spurts of not looking very good, the team is improving and I think they now have a serious chance to win the SEC East.

Florida committed at least one penalty and possibly two on the 75 yard TD run.
First there was a false start by right tackle and second a possible hold on the run!
As I said in my previous post Florida seems to get the breaks. Maybe the hold was questionably, but not the false start!
This proves my point!!!!

I love when you haters complain about officiating favoring Florida. It reminds me of our championship years and reinforces the idea that Florida is BACK! It’s such a warm, nostalgic feeling.

By the way, Florida won in spite of horrible officiating not because of it. I can match every crap call that favored Florida with an equally crap call that went against Florida. If you’d like me to list them, let me know.

Bottom line, Florida was good enough to overcome bad officiating, SC wasn’t. Take the L and move on...

what missed calls against SC are you talking about since i didn't watch the entire game because i am not a fan of either, but Florida is the only team in the SEC that i can never be for no matter who they play. The reason for that is because i have heard horror stories on how the other team is treated by the Florida fans.

Let me help you out, Sporto. Big PI’s not called on Van Jefferson and Pitts, both were broken tackles away from possibly scoring. Copeland literally gets punched in the face on a play. Bad facemask on a Perine run was missed which would have kept a drive alive. No pick called on SC’s last TD which was just as obvious as UF’s. Horrible spots on several plays against UF and of course numerous holds not called. Without those bad calls, Florida would have blown them out and the couple of calls that went UF’s way wouldn’t have even been noticed. Keep hating, we’re back.

Not just that, but they also assume that Trask won't be scoring a TD on the next down if those two were not called, which is dumb. If I recall correctly neither of those TDs occurred on third or fourth down.
But, of course, you would have had the 15 yard penalty for the very obvious pick play, which I still can't believe wasn't called... and if the false start is called, you still could have scored on that drive, but not likely on the next down, as you are saying - you would have been inside your own 25.

It's fair to say that Florida would have still won the game, even if the right calls had been made. It's also fair to point them out. The Florida fans on here are being a tad too demonstrative in claiming that the calls evened themselves out... I watched the game too, and they didn't.

Now, having said that... I would love to see Florida beat Georgia on November 2nd. We recruit against the Dawgs much more than we do Florida, and Georgia's fans have become insufferable since 2017. I know one very well, and they need to be brought back down to earth.

I'm done defending this team with reason, we're a good team and possibly much better than that...And you're a moron if you think otherwise.

I'm done defending this team with reason, we're a good team and possibly much better than that...And you're a moron if you think otherwise.
thanks for the nice reply and Fla still gets the breaks but it doesn't help when they get a team that can overcome them!

So you admit to not seeing the entire UF-SCarolina game, where there were numerous calls missed against both teams, and your opinion of Florida fans is based on “what you heard” and not first hand experience.

Got it.
These come from people who have been to the games! in fact the basketball game at Florida this year when fans used vulgar attacks and these were not Students! I saw enough before i stop watching because i saw where it was going.

These come from people who have been to the games! in fact the basketball game at Florida this year when fans used vulgar attacks and these were not Students! I saw enough before i stop watching because i saw where it was going.

I’ve been to Knoxville nine times for UF-UT football games (1994 thru 2010), and could share similar stories about your fans.

I also traveled with UF’s basketball team as a student in the 80s, with similar stories to tell about several fan bases including UT.

Every fan base has idiots.

Reactions: Gatornator
I’ve been to Knoxville nine times for UF-UT football games (1994 thru 2010), and could share similar stories about your fans.

I also traveled with UF’s basketball team as a student in the 80s, with similar stories to tell about several fan bases including UT.

Every fan base has idiots.

Takes one to know one

Reactions: feathersax
Yep but what about Zook and Hall!
Florida has an administration that was willing to change a bad situation. At the same time Tennessee was sticking with Fulmer. Florida hires Meyer, Alabama hires Saban, and we had the attitude that we were just as good as them but developed into a loser.

With the level of high school talent they have in Florida, they should have many National Championships.

Instead, they have only won three. The Tennessee Vols have won six.

Last edited:
Maybe the coach has some D1 experience and actually has been Head coach instead of learning on the job

VN Store

Back