Florida!!!

tommydin

I guess I am missing something, so could someone explain why Florida keeps winning when they aren’t that good. They are not a top ten team, yet they always seem to get the breaks ( including the 2 games they beat us with last second TD’s)!!! They seem to win when they aren’t that talented.!!!!! Just wondering what I am missing!!!!!

Reactions: TennFan
Maybe they are better than you think?

This. They’re well coached. A good coaching staff is always communicating and educating your players at practice and in the film room. They know when to expect various plays (on both offense and defense) and how to react. That’s kinda what I see. Just a team of kids that seem to always be in the right place with a few great athletes.

Last edited:
I guess I am missing something, so could someone explain why Florida keeps winning when they aren’t that good. They are not a top ten team, yet they always seem to get the breaks ( including the 2 games they beat us with last second TD’s)!!! They seem to win when they aren’t that talented.!!!!! Just wondering what I am missing!!!!!

We probably just all need to start admitting they are a Top 10 team.

Maybe it's you.

Heart.

Reactions: OG.V83
This game is classic after a half. Strap it up tight as Tigers-Gators let it all out. Go LSU.

They are talented and regardless of who coaches Florida, they play like they expect something to go right for them when they need it. They expect to make a play instead of expecting something to go wrong.
Yep but what about Zook and Hall!

As much as I hate the Gator football program, I have to say they are much better than I thought. I expected us to play them closer....not close; I expected them to get ran by Auburn.....uh, no; I expected them to get routed at Death Valley.....not so much!

VN Store

Back