Florida vs LSU 10/16 at high noon

No. He got us to the conference game last year and has played Alabama close. I think we are settled in for awhile.

I remain unconvinced.
The conference game isn’t good enough for my cousins who are Florida grads. They are majorly unhappy right now

You remain unconvinced because you want to be right. 😂
Meh.
I have not been right about almost anything.
We’ve not hired anyone I thought would be good here at Tennessee. Remember that my argument is Mullen would have been good enough to be at Tennessee for a long time but Florida has a higher standard.
Every coach I’ve thought would be good has not panned out where they ended up. so maybe you’re right. It’s possible that Florida doesn’t have a championship standard. They may be fine with being mediocre for the foreseeable future

Edit: The one thing I’ve been right about is that Mullen continues to lose a game every year that he should have won. Which is why I think eventually you guys will run him off.

I can’t wait to see coach O lose tomorrow. Normally I’d be hating on the Gators but admitting they were going to win. But tomorrow I’ll begrudgingly enjoy them sending Coach O into retirement

Would not be surprised to see LSU take this one, despite the Ogre's dubious future.

If Mullen has a mental block on play calling again, it's possible for LSU to win.

VN Store

Back