Florida vs Georgia

imavolfan

I bleed Orange
Got us a real barn burner here. 6 mins into the game and 12 points total between both teams. LoL

Attachments

• 9D644D07-1459-4E74-B9ED-6109F2DB16EC.jpeg
    9D644D07-1459-4E74-B9ED-6109F2DB16EC.jpeg
    987.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: VolNExile
Georgia dominating the 2nd half so far, and have taken the lead after being down by double digits in the first half.

I just turned it over there.. Georgia is turning the ball over often at the moment.. Gators are up on them right now.

Horrible game by Feleipe but they were still in at half also this was the game we missed Marco Wilson the most Fromm picked on the McWilliams kid all day

Had another really bad one against mizzou

But what I loved about this season it all could of went to **** when we got down to Scar and Vandy by like 17 points and after mizzou and ga it would of been real easy to quit

But Franks said **** that I need to show the fans/staff everyone I can do this and damn if he didn’t

He won out including putting up 40 and 500+ yds while beating 2 teams that had killed us under shark ****er

After Mizzou you couldn’t tell me Emory Jones wouldn’t be the starter week 1 next season but wow has he changed my opinion

Looking back on it growing pains should be expected and I love how competitive he is

Horrible game by Feleipe but they were still in at half also this was the game we missed Marco Wilson the most Fromm picked on the McWilliams kid all day

Had another really bad one against mizzou

But what I loved about this season it all could of went to **** when we got down to Scar and Vandy by like 17 points and after mizzou and ga it would of been real easy to quit

But Franks said **** that I need to show the fans/staff everyone I can do this and damn if he didn’t

He won out including putting up 40 and 500+ yds while beating 2 teams that had killed us under shark ****er

After Mizzou you couldn’t tell me Emory Jones wouldn’t be the starter week 1 next season but wow has he changed my opinion

Looking back on it growing pains should be expected and I love how competitive he is
Wrong sport, sport.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back