Florida teams now allowed full stadiums

I think this is only affecting NFL games at the moment; Jacksonville, Tampa and Miami. I have not heard that this changes anything at the major colleges in Florida. I’m pretty sure the stadium capacity would still be left up to the Universities, plus the SEC would likely have a say as well. The University would not necessarily agree to greater capacity even though the Governor has said it’s okay.

I think this is only affecting NFL games at the moment; Jacksonville, Tampa and Miami. I have not heard that this changes anything at the major colleges in Florida. I’m pretty sure the stadium capacity would still be left up to the Universities, plus the SEC would likely have a say as well. The University would not necessarily agree to greater capacity even though the Governor has said it’s okay.

Jaws is correct 👌

Reactions: Jaws
I sort of expected this to start happening. If you followed the season ticket thread, somewhere in UT's verbiage on ticket allocation - buried in the (exaggeration follows) the 4th sentence of the 5th paragraph, it states that tickets could become available as the restrictions relax. I read that and thought.. OK...We are gonna have a full house at the A&M and UF games. I still believe that.

Reactions: StarRaider
The only stadium in the whole state of florida that could draw more than 15,000 is in Gainsville.

60k Floridians in one place sounds like a great idea. Stay out of the pisser....

That, if realized, would give UF an unfair advantage over teams with stadium restrictions. The SEC should step in and prohibit full stadiums until all schools can do it at the same time.

Reactions: VolsnRavens

VN Store

Back