Florida State at Florida (11/27)

Hey, I actually rooted for Florida against Georgia. It wasn't easy, but it was the lesser of two evils.

Much appreciated.

Just before the LSU loss, I said UF is fully capable of losing the rest of its games with the exception of Samford. FSU and their mobile QB will give us trouble, and our offense will likely spot them a score or two.

Much appreciated.

Just before the LSU loss, I said UF is fully capable of losing the rest of its games with the exception of Samford. FSU and their mobile QB will give us trouble, and our offense will likely spot them a score or two.
If Mullen loses to FSU (or any other game), do you think he could be fired this year?

He will get the "fire assistants" year this year I think. If they had lost to Tennessee and FSU, they might have pulled the plug this year.

Reactions: Plecoptera
He will get the "fire assistants" year this year I think. If they had lost to Tennessee and FSU, they might have pulled the plug this year.
I think that too, but the more I think about it if they lost to a complete garbage FSU team, that could motivate them to act quicker.

Grantham will be fired this year, I think Mullen gets another year.

That said, Mullen better wreck shop in the transfer portal or else he’s toast after next season, because he’s losing commits left and right.

Funny how the grass isn't always greener. He had a lifetime gig at State, and gave it up for this s***.

Sorry, I was referring to Mullen leaving State for UF. I, personally, can find significant value in staying put in most cases. But, I'm not a coach.
Ah, yes, I agree. As long as he didn't start consistently winning 4 or 5 games a year he could have stayed there until he died.

The older I get the more I've come to realize that outside of isolated cases where there usually is some kind of unique/extenuating circumstance, the grass isn't greener. And even more so in the real world than in big-time college football coaching.

This quote says a lot. It basically confirms he thought he could Mississippi St this job and it would work. I thought that everybody, even the most delusional, ignorant fans, knew that recruiting is a 24/7/365 thing.

I can't wait for this game.
What will happen if (or when) Florida State beats Florida?
seminoles-fsu.gif

this game will probably end with both teams going out for ice cream and declaring everyone a winner

You know he’ll spin this to try and get folks to believe he “was never set up for success”.

Actually Mullen took accountability for just about everything in his press conference today.

For the first time in a long time he sounded like a human being with self-awareness.

Actually Mullen took accountability for just about everything in his press conference today.

For the first time in a long time he sounded like a human being with self-awareness.

Could it be because he actually sees the writing on the wall or was it to make people happy because he fired folks to buy another year

1993. FSU vs uf.
Most excited I’ve ever been at a game!!!!!
What a day in Hogtowne!

FSU, 5-2 in last 7 games
UF, 2-5 in last 7 games

I think Jordan Travis will make UF's defense look bad.
So, does Mullen keep his job is FSU wins? Will Mullen still be the head coach next week?

VN Store

Back