florida players miss opener.

Sporting News Today is also reporting Harvin will probably miss our game. It almost sounds as if he's too concerned about hurting draft stock to play while not completely healthy, ala Jamal...

and one more thing, it seems Percy's mom is the one pulling the strings on whether or not he's healthy to play.

That's his right.

The knee injury Jamal suffered takes most, if not all, athletes two years before they are full strength.

Ummm...from what I've been reading ya'll are pretty thin at DT right now as well. Didn't Meyer say you have 1 DT he trusted in a game?
We have 6 or 7 guys rotating at that position right now. We are going into a 3-3-5 against Hawaii. The 1 DT he mentioned (Marsh) will be playing NT. I don't know where you are getting your information. Meyer is very pleased with the DT's and RB's this year. Will be interesting.

I was pointing out that you have 3 guys rotating at DT. That is thin for anywhere. We have 6 or 7 rotating throughout the game. That is the point I made.

3 for the first game. But DE will line up at DT in passing situations. I'm sure that Victor Thomas will play some as well because it should be a blowout.

We have 6 or 7 guys rotating at that position right now. We are going into a 3-3-5 against Hawaii. The 1 DT he mentioned (Marsh) will be playing NT. I don't know where you are getting your information. Meyer is very pleased with the DT's and RB's this year. Will be interesting.

Until the RB (either Moody or Raines) fumbles and then he starts smashing Tebow into the line of scrimmage for 3 yard gains.

I put money on Harvin returning the week of the UT game. He will definitely want to play in the SEC opener. He will be 95%+, if not 100%, by that week and that is plenty for what kind of talent he brings.

I put money on Harvin returning the week of the UT game. He will definitely want to play in the SEC opener. He will be 95%+, if not 100%, by that week and that is plenty for what kind of talent he brings.

I agree that he will probably play in that game, even though I have heard some reports saying he will be out for the first three games, but he won't be 100%. I don't think he has been entirely 100% the entire time he has been at UF. This heel injury started in high school.

Sure worked last year for him.

Didn't work for getting you to the SEC or a bowl game win. Tim can't do it all alone. If you're RBs are even decent this year it should make your offense better. If you have to start slamming Tebow over and over something isn't right.

Didn't work for getting you to the SEC or a bowl game win. Tim can't do it all alone. If you're RBs are even decent this year it should make your offense better. If you have to start slamming Tebow over and over something isn't right.
Well, Tim put up enough numbers by himself last year to lead a team to a 1 or 2 loss record if we had a complimentary D. The whole world knows it was our D including you.

Didn't want to start a new thread on this, but it's hard not to like Tebow after watching that piece on ESPN. The guy's a Saint.

Funny you keep talking about Harvin when you have the thinnest line of DT's in America.

You're talking about DT's?? Your coach admits that he has one DT he feels like can play in the SEC. Not to mention that your secondary is the worst in the SEC. Your defense is a joke and is getting moved on by Hawaii. This would be close if not for their terrible QB.

Well, Tim put up enough numbers by himself last year to lead a team to a 1 or 2 loss record if we had a complimentary D. The whole world knows it was our D including you.

That and the fact that Tebow was overused. You can't deny that he got banged up and you lost the games that he was banged up in. Your offense also is not built to come from behind. If Tebow has to pass and play catch up then he doesn't look like a Heisman QB and you guys can easily be beaten. Just ask Michigan.

VN Store

Back