florida players miss opener.

lewis co vol

brandon spikes an harvin to miss opener against hawaii.spikes has injured foot,harvin cant shake heel problems.i wonder how bad that heel is for harvin,it looks like its going to be a nagging injury.

UF doesn't need them, they could beat Hawaii with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Last year
The way we played sure didn't make a case for that. We'll make up for it this year. I hope harvin plays and i expect he will. I wouldn't want too here all those we weren't at full strenght excuses. That would cheapin it. But a wins a win and i'll take it regardless if harvin's a cripple at gametime or not.

Apparently, Harvin's heel is only about 75-80% and he may miss the first 2-3 games before being eased back into playing.

i wonder how closer to 100% harvin would be if they were playing georgia this weekend rather than hawaii.

i was'nt saying that i was glad that they were hurt.i thought that it would be interesting to hear about it.but leave it to a gator to turn it into something else.

Sporting News Today is also reporting Harvin will probably miss our game. It almost sounds as if he's too concerned about hurting draft stock to play while not completely healthy, ala Jamal...

and one more thing, it seems Percy's mom is the one pulling the strings on whether or not he's healthy to play.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back