Florida players likely facing felony charges

Saw that at least 9 Gator football players have had felony fraud complaints against them. Stolen ctedit cards! The Gators top WR Antonio Callaway added $1970 to his campus bookstore prepaid account and bought a computer and fancy head phones. He faces 2 3rd degree felony charges and potentially the end of his college career! Good! Eight others were being investigated. The max sentence is 5 years in prison and a $5,000 fine per charge. That's cheap! It should be at $7,000 - $10,000 per case and 10 years in prison. One of their leading rushers, Jordon Scarlett is also facing felony charges for stolen credit card and identity theft. Charges on the cards ranged from $500 to $2,000. These kids will never learn. We have possible future criminals here. Once some of these kids get to college they think they can do anything. They get caught and they are done! Could hurt their future sports career! Will they ever learn?

Saw that at least 9 Gator football players have had felony fraud complaints against them. Stolen ctedit cards! The Gators top WR Antonio Callaway added $1970 to his campus bookstore prepaid account and bought a computer and fancy head phones. He faces 2 3rd degree felony charges and potentially the end of his college career! Good! Eight others were being investigated. The max sentence is 5 years in prison and a $5,000 fine per charge. That's cheap! It should be at $7,000 - $10,000 per case and 10 years in prison. One of their leading rushers, Jordon Scarlett is also facing felony charges for stolen credit card and identity theft. Charges on the cards ranged from $500 to $2,000. These kids will never learn. We have possible future criminals here. Once some of these kids get to college they think they can do anything. They get caught and they are done! Could hurt their future sports career! Will they ever learn?

I don't know !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Isn't it great how Florida always looks inept till they play us then they look like the Patriots.....then and only then after they've ruined everything for Tennessee their entire program has a meltdown.

Isn't it great how Florida always looks inept till they play us then they look like the Patriots.....then and only then after they've ruined everything for Tennessee their entire program has a meltdown.

To be fair, we haven't melted down yet.

No one paying close attention expected the suspended players to be back any time soon, if at all.

Meanwhile, Malik Davis has stepped in for Scarlett, and Cleveland/Toney/Powell all picked up the slack from that knucklehead Callaway.

To be fair, we haven't melted down yet.

No one paying close attention expected the suspended players to be back any time soon, if at all.

Meanwhile, Malik Davis has stepped in for Scarlett, and Cleveland/Toney/Powell all picked up the slack from that knucklehead Callaway.

And Del Rio is once again starting.

To be fair, UT did their own melting down against Florida. (Which always seems to happen) It shouldn't have come down to the last second touchdown.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, it was the right move against UK.

Franks was missing reads all night and looked lost at times.

Del Rio has a weaker arm, but he knows the offense much better.

To me, it looked like the O-line was all on the same page when LDR came in. I saw a vast improvement in pass protection when he came in even though yall ran it down their throats to win. There is more to QB than being the most athletic. Franks needs to sit in the film room a little more. LDR intangibles offset his short comings on the genetic side (which I think he is under rated as a passer when healthy).

With LDR in, do you expect the play call to open up more or same song different verse?

Also, Randy Shannon's defense was not very aggressive with blitz or scheme, do you think that was secondary to UK having a mobile QB or that is his MO?

Last edited:
To me, it looked like the O-line was all on the same page when LDR came in. I saw a vast improvement in pass protection when he came in even though yall ran it down their throats to win. There is more to QB than being the most athletic. Franks needs to sit in the film room a little more. LDR intangibles offset his short comings on the genetic side (which I think he is under rated as a passer when healthy).

With LDR in, do you expect the play call to open up more or same song different verse?

Also, Randy Shannon's defense was not very aggressive with blitz or scheme, do you think that was secondary to UK having a mobile QB or that is his MO?

Our OL play improved significantly when Del Rio came in. Chalk it up to him knowing the line calls and which protections to check too when something doesn't look right.

Hate to say it, but Del Rio gives us the best chance to win.

VN Store

Back