Florida itenrary, suggestions welcome

We hitting here now, and Naples, up the road, Friday. Probably the beach at ft Lauderdale tomorrow, then go eat the Mahi burrito.

This is why I drove to this side. Tiffany absolutely can't get that port wet, it's so calm here. She spent probably 45 minutes in the water with little bit. Made it absolutely worth the drive to see her smiling and playing.IMG_20220615_160142029.jpg

IMG_7788.jpg
Flying down today over the gulf. I looked out, and told my wife at one point we were passing Clearwater. I asked the stewardess, and she said I could check the flight tracker on the screen in front of me, and we were right over that area. Just pretty cool to me.

IMG_20220615_203213154.jpg
Also, this is out our window. Idk if you can fish it, I asked, they don't know, but I'll find out tomorrow! Also again, we knew we were close to the hospital, but we're literally right across the road!

I wouldn't be concerned about snakes and gators, you got snakes in Georgia and Kentucky and a place like tgey probably have gators under control. I'd be more worried about "Florida Man".
Tgey has it it handled 🤣

Reactions: Behr
In breaking news, the human remains of a guy last seen wearing Red and Black were recently found in the Florida Everglades. DNA has identified the remains as someone from Eastern KY but since everyone there has the same DNA, further testing will be required....
IMG_20220616_090556252.jpg
Ain't me, I don't wear them colors son!

VN Store

Back