Florida is not anywhere near good

And they did it without Richardson. I'm sure he'll be good to go next week not that it will matter. Either one will have no problem with our defense. When I think about our DL and the lack of depth combining with our hurry up offense....in the swamp....at noon. Geez, they'll be gassed by halftime. Second half might get awful ugly.
Agreed. 95% chance of an absolute whoop ass

Reactions: Sara Clark
I would love to be FL bad right about now. I just hope we can make it out of the swamp without injuries. That's my biggest concern at the moment.

Reactions: FïreBall
This thread is sort of surprising.

Y'all should know what not being anywhere near good looks like by nnow.

We should have offered to make Mullen the highest paid coach in the country when Currie was talking with him. Easily worth the money considering how he has turned out at Florida and how our hire from that offseason turned out.

So you honestly think Mullen would have us looking anything different than we do right now?

Doesn't matter. Somehow they will have all-SEC performances against us. And that is not a knock on the coaches or players. It has been that way as long as I can remember. I cannot think of a single time that we had a solid run of dominance over UF, even when we had superior talent. Sometimes a team just has another teams number.
Unless they don’t play that well against us….in that case all we have do is manage our game. Y’all gotta buck up. If this season has showed us anything yet it’s that anything can happen on any given week. I’ve seen it happen a hundred times

Unless they don’t play that well against us….in that case all we have do is manage our game. Y’all gotta buck up. If this season has showed us anything yet it’s that anything can happen on any given week. I’ve seen it happen a hundred times
Even if Gators play poorly, they will still beat the Vols by 3+ scores.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Mullen is a hundred times the coach Orgeron is. Mullen hasn't had a Joe Burrow, nor has he had anywhere near the talent level that Orgeron has.

Coach O has proven it with the wins. Mullen hasn’t. You are what your record says you are. Coach O has a SEC title and NC. Mullen has neither.

Just think, FLs best QB wasn’t playing today but will be available next week.

VN Store

Back