Florida game fatigue already setting in (what are your plans?)

Sounds awesome. I took someone’s lead last weekend and did ribeyes for the game - great advice. This week I’m firing up the smoker for a 15lb packers brisket. My little ladies like mac & cheese so I’ll make that for them and have some brews when they go to bed.
Sounds like a plan to me cant go wrong with a good brisket. Cheers brother

Reactions: FBtime
Oh you have to share their reaction after the game!

You are going to have to capture their reaction on video and post later in this thread. They might start making comments when the band marches down the Hill into a sea of Orange

Oh yes, I hope to have some good stories to tell! And to these guys credit, they are really getting into it, too. We've made several stops, including dropping by Alumni Hall and Hound Dogs for orange shirts and accessories and the like - they're determined to do this right, and I'm determined to support that goal. Should be a fantastic time. Aaaaah ha ha, as I said. No idea what's coming. Gonna be sweet.

First thing is to mount the Power T flag on the front of the house. Then I'll put some eggs and bacon on the outdoor griddle. Make some strong ass coffee seasoned with bourbon. The dog and I will have a talk. He listens to my game strategy and concerns. Sometimes he turns his head sideways and looks at me weird, but he mostly agrees with the game plan. The cat is aloof and can't be bothered with such trivial matters as football. Thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He's a Vandy fan, so what did you expect. My wife will hide valuable objects, so in case things go south, I won't be tempted to throw them. What happened to my ammunition? Probably do grilled chicken during the game although gator would be better.

From reading all the posts on here, to watching game previews, reading various articles...it's just too much! I think the tipping point was reading about how we should consider rotating QBs lol. I am just ready to get to Friday morning when me and my little brother head east to God's country, play 18 holes of Golf and spend the night in Kingston. Then wake up Saturday morning and head to Knoxville to be a part of it all! LFG!

What are your plans and when do they start??

Season just started and you are complaining about being over saturated with CFB....okay then lmao.

Season just started and you are complaining about being over saturated with CFB....okay then lmao.

lol this idiot. Not oversaturated with CFB just the angles of this game. Your dumb posts at the top of the list. Thankfully the ignore button exists.

Trying not to feel good about this game because there have been so many disappointments. All things point to Tennessee dominating every aspect of this game but it would not shock me to see Tennessee fall apart. Very sad, hopefully hype is going to change that mindset for a lot of us.

From reading all the posts on here, to watching game previews, reading various articles...it's just too much! I think the tipping point was reading about how we should consider rotating QBs lol. I am just ready to get to Friday morning when me and my little brother head east to God's country, play 18 holes of Golf and spend the night in Kingston. Then wake up Saturday morning and head to Knoxville to be a part of it all! LFG!

What are your plans and when do they start??[/QUOTE
Many of the Vol games I record on my DVR to watch later - NOT THIS ONE! Living in Maryland, I’ll get up in the morning and get ready for Home Depot’s Game Day! Watch’n the game on TV all by myself as my wife will be out playing golf! She asked me to play and I said No!! GO VOLS 👍🧡🏈🍺

What are your plans and when do they start??
Seriously
E1AD99AB-7AAC-4769-BBD1-CF86BE0A3E33.png

VN Store

Back