Florida eyes TN game as most important

So let me get this strait......the ones on this board with the loser mentality automatically pencil this one in as a loss. That really makes a lot of sense. I mean even though Florida has no offensive threats, and the aren't as talented on defense as they were a year a go, and even though the vols are better this year than last and the Gators have regressed in talent since last year......yeah....the people with the loser mentality have to be correct :chair::chair::chair:

Reactions: 1 person
Ok I know this isn't the place for this, but I volnation I need everyone's support and maybe a little help from someone who can create a forum. My mother in law is an angel among women. When I lost my job and home a few years back she took my wife and I along with our three kids in and never asked for anything. I know it was her child and grandkids but she has done the same for several other people she knew, not as dramatic as bringing them in but helping in general. I recently found out she had a dream of being an author and had several books that she has written. Well my wife has helped her get those books out. I'm not asking anyone to by them, that would be nice, but all in asking is you go to her facebook page and show support. I want to return the favor sevenfold. Plus my sister in law (Georgia fan) says volnation would never get on board and I want to prove her wrong. https://m.facebook.com/tinamoreland..._=top_level_post_id.1480183775615628&__tn__=C
That is the link to her page if it doesn't work could someone help me out. Thanks again Volnation you rock

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
UF's offense is terrible with 2 bad QBs---if UT scores 17 + they win this game with ease!! UT 33 Fla 13!

Bump. Most important game. PERIOD.

Apparently UF likes where their QB's are at heading out of camp.

bilde

UF’s McElwain pumped about practices | Gatorsports.com

VN Store

Back