Florida and kentucky

UTvols#1

Best In The World
Can some one tell me what's best for us .I know We can get a second seed but what other things are in play depending on the out come of this game.Is it better for gators to win since We beat them twice I really need help on who to go for.

It's best not to play ky until a championship game if possible because its probably a loss.

I haven't seen the pieces together like they have this year.

It's best not to play ky until a championship game if possible because its probably a loss.

I haven't seen the pieces together like they have this year.

It is impossible for us to play KY before the championship regardless of the outcome of this game. We're either a 2 or 3 and are on the opposite side of the bracket regardless.

Can some one tell me what's best for us .I know We can get a second seed but what other things are in play depending on the out come of this game.Is it better for gators to win since We beat them twice I really need help on who to go for.

To answer this, there is some trade off. If FL wins we would get a slight RPI bump and would most likely play MSU in our first SEC tourney game which would help our RPI more than either team we would play as a 2 seed.

However, I think our resume will get us in regardless of who we play if we win two in the tourney, so I would rather just get the 2 seed and have an easier road.

That's what I'm hoping for .I just wanna make it to the big dance.Hate it when We aren't in the tournament.Bruce spoiled me.All those years growing up and We were irrelevant.GBO

Can they both loose? Kentucky and Florida, I mean? I hate them both. On the bright side, i will find joy at the loss that either of them will suffer.

I can not pull for ky. I just cant. It eats at me so much just thinking that our seed in the tourny depends on if they win. I will take the third seed and the pleasure of a ky defeat.

Well, dont see how people choose gators over Kensucky. You can always beat UK in football so the pain to make yourselves feel better.

It is impossible for us to play KY before the championship regardless of the outcome of this game. We're either a 2 or 3 and are on the opposite side of the bracket regardless.

How so? If Florida wins, we are tied for 3rd with Vandy. How do we win the tie breaker with Vandy?

But our wins over Florida don't matter if it's a two way tie between us and Vandy, so I'm not sure that helps us here.

what are you talking about?

if we are tied with vandy its head to head matchup for a tie break...we are 1-1

you then go to record vs #1 team which is UK, we are both 0-2

you then go to record vs #2 team which would be Florida, we are 2-0 and Vanderbilt is 1-1

Therefore, we are 3 and they are 4 seed.

what are you talking about?

if we are tied with vandy its head to head matchup for a tie break...we are 1-1

you then go to record vs #1 team which is UK, we are both 0-2

you then go to record vs #2 team which would be Florida, we are 2-0 and Vanderbilt is 1-1

Therefore, we are 3 and they are 4 seed.

This

I love watching Florida's guards play. Kentucky is gonna win this game but they are so quick and entertaining.

VN Store

Back