Florida -14 ' ! Can UT Win?

I rarely post - but I read the board several times a day - some of you remember me since way back in the Gridscape days - like many of you, I have watched decades of UT UF games.
Like many of you, I am fully aware that UT is at a massive disadvantage talent wise - especially on D Line and O line. I like to gamble on CFB - and am actually good at it- I enjoy handicapping games all week long and then pick one to bet on- usually an underdog on the road.
I know we more or less suck, and at first glance, I would jump ALL OVER UF-18 or less.
But this is different. I honestly think UT is going to KICK THEIR ASS.
Just my .01 (Nancy Pelosi took my other half).

Reactions: Volunteer_Kirby
Some people seem to be forgetting that Florida has been in a dogfight in 2 of their 3 games this year and should be 1-2 themselves! Miami gave them the game and Kentucky missed like a 35-yard field goal that would have beaten them.
And both those teams are better than the 1st 3 teams we have played...Besides even if we had a chance we always wet our pants at the sight of Florida...Other teams will give them hell but when t comes to us we just flat out curl up in a ball and hope they stop kicking us.

The one and only thing that gives me hope is how much Kentucky beat up Florida why we should be comparatively fresh. Florida has to be pretty bruised and battered and they possibly could be underestimating us. I could see us making us closer than it should be.

Get ready for Tebow 2.0. They might even throw in the jump pass. I guarantee they will run that QB option down our throat until we stop it. When we start stacking the box to help, it looked like he wasn't afraid to throw it like our QB. We'll see how well they can pick up on stopping something they haven't seen up to now. I can easily see them in the 35-45 range and I don't see us keeping up with that. But I also don't think JG will be standing by the 4th Qtr. Maybe we will get a little bump from Maurer but remember we are the magic potion that cures all Gator ills most years.

Yea whatever. JG is not a good QB but even I am able to admit he’s had a few good games.

If you take the orange sunglasses off you can see more clearly.
Orange sunglasses? Wtf are you talking about? Dude is awful and I have no problem saying this team is mediocre. Your reading comprehension sucks.

Florida lost at home last year to Kentucky, generally looked really bad.....before they came to Knoxville and physically and emotionally dominated Tennessee. It’s what catapulted them to a 10-win season. So, your “the way Florida looked against UK” theory holds no water.
We had 6 turnovers last year, that alone gets you beat. There are no theories either way, every year is a different year. I'm tired of everybody's guesses. Let's get it on! GBO!

VN Store

Back