FloBaseballTV Coupon Code!!!

Just found this, Campbell Camels . You will have to hide your vol card and pretend to be a camel fan lol, but click the link in the article and it is good for half off a monthly sub to flobaseball. Just bought it, no way was I going to pay $30 for 3 games, $14.99 is way more reasonable though. FYI, lady softvols will have some games on it this month, so might not want to cancel right away. Hope this helps

Just found this, Campbell Camels . You will have to hide your vol card and pretend to be a camel fan lol, but click the link in the article and it is good for half off a monthly sub to flobaseball. Just bought it, no way was I going to pay $30 for 3 games, $14.99 is way more reasonable though. FYI, lady softvols will have some games on it this month, so might not want to cancel right away. Hope this helps
That is fantastic, thank you.
What does conference pricing mean, can you only watch that conference?

Last edited:
If you go to www.utsports.com and navigate to the baseball schedule, you can click the watch link and get a package that is $12.75 and you don'y have to hide your fan card. :)
Where are you seeing this? The only options I'm seeing are for $29.99 or $12.50 if you pay for the full year ($150).

Thanks I just saved $15 with VolNation thanks to @OrangeDeathSquad.

Reactions: VolGirl81
That is fantastic, thank you.
What does conference pricing mean, can you only watch that conference?
The website said you have to be a student, staff, or faculty member with a Camel email address to get the $9.99 price.

Faculty, staff, and students with a campbell.edu email address can use the same link for a discounted rate of $9.99 a month or $99 a year.

Reactions: MAD
Also, make sure you cancel your FloBaseball subscription before next month or it says it’ll charge you $14.99 again.

Reactions: Halph66

Thanks!

Thanks for the link!! Watching Nebraska/Baylor now. Can't wait until the Vols are on this evening.

has anyone with a flo subscription been able to watch the early game (Baylor vs Nebraska) on the flosports app? The camel link says CAA baseball and I would not give a wooden peso to only be able to watch that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back