‘23 FL WR Raymond Cottrell

ejvols4

Milton freshman wide receiver Raymond Cottrell caught his first career touchdown last night. Cottrell had Tennesssee and FSU offers without taking a varsity snap

Milton freshman wide receiver Raymond Cottrell caught his first career touchdown last night. Cottrell had Tennesssee and FSU offers without taking a varsity snap

You done gone and done it now. Nice knowing you ej.

Reactions: ejvols4
Think this dude fell off tho.

Was ranked top 70. Committed to FL. Decommit. Committed to UGA. Decommit. Ended up at A&M and ranked 218.

Also has 1 catch for 14 yards. Not sure this would count as going and getting em.
Ok, I'll try not to post any more opinions on this free message board, man.

The amount of folks who feel like have to be right every moment on this site is staggering.

I say again, we gotta go get em this year.

The amount of folks who feel like have to be right every moment on this site is staggering.

Lol don’t get salty bc I’m trying to join in on the conversation on this free message board.

Texas A&M needed receivers bad late last class so they took him. Haven't talked to people about this but not expecting Tenn to push. also have a big class coming in and probably going to have to attack the line of scrimmage hard in the portal. Not sure what the number is for this upcoming year but you have a couple scholarships that are taken away the next couple years

We are seeing we need experienced WR's as bad as any other position right now. Need to go get at least one productive/experienced WR in the portal.

You don’t just take anyone who enters the portal

and what makes you think this is one we HAVE to go get?

he hasn't shown anything at the college level. There will be dozens higher on the list than him after the season.

Schrader isn't slow by any means. He just doesn't have long speed. I would bet that his 10-20 yard splits are very impressive.
yes but he looks like Jamaican Bolt against lb and safties Saturday. Embarassing football speed snd angles. The Wright fumble was the difference on being a game or not. The team could have scored got the ball the second half and you never know. Fumble to a field goal then 3 and out to a td and that was that.

Reactions: DarthVol1
yes but he looks like Jamaican Bolt against lb and safties Saturday. Embarassing football speed snd angles. The Wright fumble was the difference on being a game or not. The team could have scored got the ball the second half and you never know. Fumble to a field goal then 3 and out to a td and that was that.
I can agree with all that

Reactions: DarthVol1
Don’t ever believe anything AtoZ sports writes

Zach Ragan specifically. I’ve disliked him since he tried admonish a transfer LB (Willis I think) for using a video of himself making a play in practice

VN Store

Back