'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Here's the deal with the running backs. Whitehead is a LB, Small just most likely isn't going to play until he's a junior, hodge is a big back, and I wouldn't be surprised if he plays some H back. We still bring everyone else back barring a transfer, but adding Evans would be the only real impact running back we add this class, at least instant impact for sure.

Nobody has a clue what our new RB's will do till they get on campus, begin a real strength program and go through actual college practice's. Whitehead is a RB until proven otherwise and Hodges and Small could contribute immediately, later or never. The Coach's don't even know, muchless posters on a message board.

Even if we don’t close with Evans. Wideman and Beckwith would be a very strong duo to close with!!
Even if we don’t close with Evans. Wideman and Beckwith would be a very strong duo to close with!!
i will day it would have us firmly in the top 15 in recruiting this cycle. Get Evans and we are hovering between 7-10. Very impressive 2-3 guys to possibly close with.

Nobody has a clue what our new RB's will do till they get on campus, begin a real strength program and go through actual college practice's. Whitehead is a RB until proven otherwise and Hodges and Small could contribute immediately, later or never. The Coach's don't even know, muchless posters on a message board.
So you are saying no one has precoggednition.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Not done yet....but getting very close to locking this kid up. More to come.
Furthest-Eyeball.jpg

Reactions: jbr82
Man, I bet Wideman tries to play basketball for UT and if he can handle the demands on his time and Barnes hard coaching as a freshman or any year, I think he has the athletic ability to be productive in the SEC. Especially, if he waits until his sophomore year, after having a full year in UT's S&C. With a little more weight, he reminds me of Armani Moore on the basketball court. Damn, I've already got him playing football and basketball at UT. Better slow my roll. Man, this kid is the kind of WR, I've wanted in the last 4 recruiting classes, really since Preston Williams. Difference maker. If this is the only kid, UT signs in Feb., I will be ecstatic. Of course, I want Evans and/or Beckwith, too

Man, I bet Wideman tries to play basketball for UT and if he can handle the demands on his time and Barnes hard coaching as a freshman or any year, I think he has the athletic ability to be productive in the SEC. Especially, if he waits until his sophomore year, after having a full year in UT's S&C. With a little more weight, he reminds me of Armani Moore on the basketball court. Damn, I've already got him playing football and basketball at UT. Better slow my roll. Man, this kid is the kind of WR, I've wanted in the last 4 recruiting classes, really since Preston Williams. Difference maker. If this is the only kid, UT signs in Feb., I will be ecstatic. Of course, I want Evans and/or Beckwith, too
I knew this was a Dog post before I even looked to see.

VN Store

Back